SMP Warehouse Clearance and Scratch and Dent Sale!

Scott P

Established Member
I need to make some room in the warehouse. I’ve got a few cases of old product and scratch and dent stuff. I don’t want it around, so it’s going for cheap. Some of the stuff is probably over three years old, but it should still work well. All sales are final.

Four Star Ultimate: This is old stock. It is at least three years old, but still good from what I can tell. They are $5.00 each or 6 for $25.00!

Swirl Remover - 10
Wheel Cleaner Gel - SOLD
Gloss Enhancer - SOLD
Leather Conditioner - SOLD
Tire Gel - 1
Paint Cleanser - 1

Clearkote: This is stuff that got faded from sun exposure. The labels are faded and there is some minor discoloration of the product. Other than that, it’s fine to use.

Blue Moose Cutting Cream – 4
Compound Moose – 5

The above are $5 each.

Vanilla Moose 32 oz – 1
Red Moose Machine Glaze 32 oz – 1

The above are $10 each

I just want this stuff gone. The pricing cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Shoot me a pm, email me or call me to take advantage of the clearance.

Last edited:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Vanilla Moose is the glaze...but it is GREAT stuff. I bought some Vanilla Moose and Red Moose Machine Glaze from SMP a long time ago. Both are great products to enhance the cars paint in between polishing. I havent tried the RMG yet but Vanilla Moose is good stuff, especially 32oz @ $10.

Scott P

Established Member
Scott is this the glaze or the wax? If it's the wax I will take it. Please PM me if you can. Thanks, -Mark

Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze is the full name. It has a small amount of wax in the formula, however it is mainly a glaze. Carnauba Moose Wax is the main wax product in the Celarkote line.

Users who are viewing this thread