SMP Retirement Sale

Scott P

Established Member
As you have noticed, I have not been around here in months. PM’s have gone unanswered and my helpful little self has been missing. I took a consulting gig a few months back and that took up a lot of my time. It also introduced me to a new career path that I wish to explore. So, I’ve made the sad decision to retire from the business. I fought the decision for a long time, but I think the time is right.

I’ve slowly cut down my inventory, but still have plenty of product left. Heck, I even found a couple cases of items that never made it to my website. I found a case of Menzerna Ceramiclear polishes, some Optimum Finishing Polish and some wicked fluffy microfiber towels. I hope to get these posted up today. You guys have been my most loyal and consistent customers. I don’t’ have an SVT vehicle (even though the wife has decided she wants a GT500 KR). So, I am announcing my retirement here. You guys get first dibs on my remaining inventory.

To start things off, I’m going to double the standard SVTPerformance discount up to 20% off. This will apply to everything that is in stock. You will also get some sort of bonus or freebie in your order. The freebie is my choice and will be based on what I have around and the size of your order, and how many orders you’ve placed in the past. If you order something that goes out of stock, then your order total will be adjusted. Nothing will be backordered.

Here is a short list of what I do not have in stock at all.

Pro Detail Towels
All kits (due to the fact that I am out of Pro Detail Towels)
Natty’s Paste Wax in Blue and Red
Poorboy's SSR2 and 2.5
Clearkote Carnauba Moose Wax
The Awesome Towel
Microfiber Wax Pads
Various buffing pads

Don’t forget, the discount code svtperformance is now worth 20% off your order.

Last edited:

oldmodman

Established Member
Congratulations on the new career. I hope it works out well for you.
I was great having you as an SVT supplier for all our detailing needs.
And thanks for the additional discount. We can all get behind saving some extra cash!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I've been wondering for a long time why I haven't been seeing you post; was hoping it wasn't coming to this.

Very sad to see you closing down Scott. You've been my favorite vendor to order detailing supplies from by far. Good luck with your new career path, I hope it works out well for you and your family.

:beer:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Good luck Scott! You will be missed. I will put in an order here by the end of the week

Gdubb

current beer in fridge
Established Member
Do you have any Optimum no rinse wash? If so I can swing by and get some.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Congrats on the new career Scott! I knew I should have stopped dragging my feet and made the jump into quality detail products...........I was just getting ready to order a pc, pads, and supplies.

I have a DSG cobra..............What all would you suggest that you still have in stock to use on it?

Users who are viewing this thread