SMP Last Minute Sale! 25% off and Free Shipping

Scott P

Established Member
holi1197858293563.gif

Times are tough this year. There is no denying that. You need to stretch that dollar everywhere you can. The same concept goes for your car. Not only does waxing and polishing make a car look good, it also helps it last longer. Plus, a car with great paint will be worth more when you sell it or trade it in.

Do you want to get that friend or family member something, but don’t have the money to spend? Why not give them the gift of a clean car? Give them a “gift certificate” for a detail. It will only take a few hours of your time, and the recipient will be very grateful and appreciative of your efforts. Maybe you can even give them a few microfiber towels and a quick detail spray to keep that “like new” look.

We’ve listed a few of our favorites in our newsletter. They all would make great gifts for yourself or that special someone. Things like microfiber towels, leather care products and quick detail sprays work great inside the house as well. We have a customer that uses Clearkote Quik Shine on his kitchen countertops. Another customer swears by Optimum Car Wax on her shower door.

Last minute gift sale!

Take 25% off everything in our store! Plus, get free ground shipping on all orders over $80. The sale runs through Wednesday December 17. Use the code LASTMINUTE to get your discount.

Happy Holidays from our Shipping Manager and Chief of Security!

reindog.jpg

bubbrubb

holi1197858293563.gif

Times are tough this year. There is no denying that. You need to stretch that dollar everywhere you can. The same concept goes for your car. Not only does waxing and polishing make a car look good, it also helps it last longer. Plus, a car with great paint will be worth more when you sell it or trade it in.

Do you want to get that friend or family member something, but don’t have the money to spend? Why not give them the gift of a clean car? Give them a “gift certificate” for a detail. It will only take a few hours of your time, and the recipient will be very grateful and appreciative of your efforts. Maybe you can even give them a few microfiber towels and a quick detail spray to keep that “like new” look.

We’ve listed a few of our favorites in our newsletter. They all would make great gifts for yourself or that special someone. Things like microfiber towels, leather care products and quick detail sprays work great inside the house as well. We have a customer that uses Clearkote Quik Shine on his kitchen countertops. Another customer swears by Optimum Car Wax on her shower door.

Last minute gift sale!

Take 25% off everything in our store! Plus, get free ground shipping on all orders over $80. The sale runs through Wednesday December 17. Use the code LASTMINUTE to get your discount.

Happy Holidays from our Shipping Manager and Chief of Security!

reindog.jpg
shit, just put in an order not even 5 minutes ago for Natty Blue, Mezerna Final polish, clearkote red moose machine glaze, the big ol waffle weave towel and a bunch of pads using the 'svtperformance' code.. any chance I could get the 'last minute' gift sale lol?

:bash:

Either way, thanks for providing us with some good insight and value to our car detailing :)

primo

Established Member
placed another order on top of the one I placed on saturday. Thanks, Gene :beer:

Scott P

Established Member
shit, just put in an order not even 5 minutes ago for Natty Blue, Mezerna Final polish, clearkote red moose machine glaze, the big ol waffle weave towel and a bunch of pads using the 'svtperformance' code.. any chance I could get the 'last minute' gift sale lol?

:bash:

Either way, thanks for providing us with some good insight and value to our car detailing :)

That's why everyone should sign up for the newsletter. Your total will be adjusted. My assistant may take out a portion for a "handling fee" so he can buy some more biscuits. :)

primo

Established Member
I think I marked myself down for the news letter. Would you mind double checking for me? I'm Gene in glendale az

bubbrubb

That's why everyone should sign up for the newsletter. Your total will be adjusted. My assistant may take out a portion for a "handling fee" so he can buy some more biscuits. :)

First time I've ordered from you, but I did select to sign up for it :)

Thanks Scott ... and your assistant too :lol1:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Thanks for the discount Scott. I just saved $35 on a bunch of stuff and I don't even own a PC yet. This is just what I needed to get on the ball and get a PC.

sd04cobra

Established Member
Seriously? How did I miss this, dang it!! I thought I was on the mailing list, ordered from you several times... :cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread