SMP Holiday Kickoff Sale

Scott P

Established Member
SMP Holiday Kickoff Sale - Extended One More Day!

sant1228147772036.jpg

Give the gift of car care this year!

Specialty Motoring is here to help this holiday season!

By now, you've probably spent many hours in the mall and almost as many hours online looking for that perfect gift. Now it's time to shop for yourself and that special car or truck in your life. Struggling to find that perfect gift for that special car guy or girl in your life? Take a look at one of our car care kits. They contain everything the car lover needs to make their car (or sleigh) look great!

We've put everything on sale!

Everything on our site is on sale! You can save anywhere from ten to fifty percent off regular prices! These prices are only good for a limited time. Plus, we'll be taking drastic markdowns on random items at various hours throughout the next few days. So, keep checking back for really low pricing on many of your favorite products.

Free gift with every order!

Everybody loves to get a gift! So, for the next two days, we'll be putting a free gift in every order. You won't know what you get until you open the box! It might be a microfiber towel, some tire treatment or even a bottle of wax or sealant! You don't need a coupon code or anything. Your free gift is automatically packed by our little elves in the shipping department!

Free Shipping!

Are cheap prices and a free gift not enough for you? How about free shipping! For two days only, ground shipping is free on all orders over $50! Use the code FREESHIP to get your savings. This special runs through Tuesday December 2 and cannot be combined with previous sales or discounts.

Last edited:

SVT2122

Established Member
Hey Scott what would you recommend for use with DSG? I'm not to happy with my Poorboys SRR series. Also whats your opinion on Black Wow? I'm in need of some things for christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread