smoked them both

Twisty

Established Member
I decide not to put what cars I smoked just cause I wanted someone to look. My friend and I were out saturday night and he had the camera with him. So we were out looking for some races but the best we could get was a guy in a matrix. So we get to the light he gives the head nod and the waiting starts I hate long light. Finally we get the green and after cross the intersection he was 2 cars behind. I went to 80 and shut it down by then he was about 10 cars behind. After that I drop me friend at his car and we head to his house to watch the video. On the way to his house I pulled next to him and he got the camera out. We went from about a 40 roll and I left him 3 cars behind before I shut it down. Not the greatest cars to race but I loved the video it reminded me of the videos of the cobras on here that leave there prey behind.

hotrod03

Resident Law Student
Established Member
Good Kill on the Matrix. Funny thing is due to some computer differences they are faster than the new celicas.:beer:

Wild Bill

Established Member
Please dont talk any $hit about the Matrix.I own one,and let me tell you it is one of my top 5!(in my dvd collection):p

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Good kill. :beer:
Originally posted by Twisty
Yeah I want to race a celica but I can't find one that will run me.
I've driven the GT numerous times and it has a nice interior and it feels quick on the highway but low end is unimpressive. The GT-S is quicker, of course, and can be modded nicely but I don't have any direct experience w/ those.

Users who are viewing this thread