Smoked tail lights

dirtchicken

Banned
I just got done with tinting my tail lights. I have Bermuda black tails on my black Lightning but I didn't like how they were always fogged up. I ordered some plain jane red ones with the reflector in the top of the light. I started on them last night and finished them up after breakfast with my brother. I'd post some pictures of them on the truck but I'm not putting them on until the truck is done at the body shop. If you wanna know how I did them feel free to ask. It wasn't extremely difficult, just time consuming. On to the pictures. The first one is flash on and the second one is flash off. I hope you enjoy.
Smokedtails001.gif

Smokedtails002.gif

dirtchicken

Banned
Well not completely repainted. The bumper cover is trashed along with my sides steps that weren't properly prepped by my old body shop. I'm also having them install my Sir Mikes roll pan and smooth wiper cowl.

dirtchicken

Banned
To tell you the truth the first coat looked like shit. After the second and third coats it was much better. After I put on three coats of clear and then hit it with 1500, 2000 grit paper and rubbing compound it looked great!

Users who are viewing this thread