Smoked tail light/ Battery re-locate vendor

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
A big shout out to All Star Sound in Long Beach for a job well done!! Whoop whoop!. Freakin tail lights are awsome on my Sonic. First saw them on a torch red at Brothers Performance and had to have them the very next day. They do your lens in house....about half of the price of puchasing them new. Now every plastic looking red lens I see appears cheap ass. Mine look like they were carved out of Garnet.

Battery re-locate. They do it two ways. 1." First cabin" with plastic cannister in RH side of trunk, highest quality cable, and 220 amp manual re set circuit. 2. "All out bitchin" with stainless locking lid. Latter a bit pricy but WTF. These guys are perfectionists! They have a one of a kind '66 Stang on display with dozens of show ttrophys and an 11 sec. time slip.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
OK OK as soon as the sun comes out. I'll roll out 'ol Blue and shoot some pics of both installs.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Old timers disease...no pics???

One of the problems with being an old phart is that I can't work this puter.
You can E mail me at [email protected] or go to Modular where I can work their site and include pics.

newcastle

would you be willing to post a link? I did a search over at modular, but couldn't find your pics. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread