Smoked some ricers & they didn't like it!

Gray03Cobra

Established Member
Last Saturday up in Northern Dallas I was coming back from a cousin's GTG traveling south exiting the 75 to 30 east.

As the freeway wasn't moving due to construction ahead I slid onto the access road when a black '01-'02 civic with three young (high schoolers?) fellas with spiked hair started to jack with me. We pulled up to a stop light in neighboring lanes and I looked and waited for him to rev me. He did it first so I thought what the hey.

From a dig we both left easy and accelerated hard. By the 2nd gear shift I had him by 3 cars. After that he never had a chance. I wonder why they do it when the car is packed.

What go me was that 3 minutes later they passed me on the freeway and 2 of them shot me an extended length bird. Not a subtle bird but up through the moon roof for about 30 sec's! What the hell was that about?

I was having some trouble with my trans/shifter sticking so I didn't give chase rather just moving along. This turned out to be a smoked clutch which went out the next day.

As we never pulled over to talk I have to guess what its mods were. It was black, had a carbon fiber hood and sat about 2 inches lower than stock. Extra wide meats with black 10 spoke wheels and a huge chromed exhaust. The whirrr of a turbo spoke up under heavy acceleration. At least 20 stickers on the lower valance and rear bumper. I would have pulled over and talked for a few minutes but the gesture just chapped my butt.

At least pay me the proper respects if we cross paths again or I am gonna have to make you look stupid. Really stupid.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
Oh well... they probably didn't have time to talk anyway. I'm sure curfew was right around the corner.

[Civic Driver's Thoughts]
"OH NO MY DUBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, shiiiiiit, that boy must be runnin' dah 500 shot with 607.43929292929292 psi on dah non-intercooled super-turbo. My turbo be laggin' tunnite becuz my peeps is weighin tha car down and shit. ****ing lag, i will win when i get the new headlights installed because new headlights add arrowdynamics to maaaa civvvvvv.. all the ladies want deez 18 second nuts... shit, i gotta get goin' home now, moms is gonna be pissssssssed that i didn't call earlier"

Cobra > *

Last edited by a moderator:

97RedSnake

Established Member
Awww, you hurt their poor little egoes. lol It is always fun to race the kids who don't know much about cars, but think they do. That look on their face is always priceless, when you pull by them. :D

By the way, good kill.

Dominick32

BANNED
That shows the true epitomy of a ricer.

The cobra brothers (us guys.) are always polite and gentleman-like. Example: In this race, the cobra guy wanted to stop and talk to the ricer after the rice.

The ricers on the other hand, blew by the cobra gentleman and flipped him the bird. (the story of most ricer burning kids)

That is why I have no respect for RICERS...

Dom

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
you're not supposed to destroy their egos....you're supposed to make money off them by setting them up..............then destroying their egos:D:D:rockon:

67 Badboy

Established Member
I've gotten flipped off the same way (through the sunroof) and they were on the opposing side of the street!

Talk of "where in the hell did that come from?"...

It's probably their "sign of defeat"...

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
I get this attitude a lot considering I'm 18 and most of the ricers I beat are the same age or around that. Majority Stang/Cobra owners will want to talk about the race after to see what the other person has or to just BS about the cars. These ricers, which give my generation a BAD name, can never take it when they lose. You always get that ricer fly-by about 3min after the race is over and they are a distant light in your re-view mirror. Nice Kill by the way!

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
LedVenom, those pics are awesome! That would be sick if they made something like that.

On topic, I get flipped off all the time, guess people don't like getting beat by a truck :D

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Dude you got duped for the oldest trick in the book. People with really shtty cars F_ck with sports cars just so they can watch them rip off and they can say "dayum!" I know it doesnt make sense but trust, i know a lot of people who do it. Theres not much like watching a sweetass cobra tearing off w/ a screaming V8. Don't take it personal. they were just being d_cks.

inteller

Established Member
Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
you're not supposed to destroy their egos....you're supposed to make money off them by setting them up..............then destroying their egos:D:D:rockon:

i've always wondered about this? How do you get their money if they don't pay. I mean I could wave fake $100s out the window, so even if I lose I'm not out anything. And I mean, it's not like you can go to the cops and say, this guy won't give me the money I won in an illegal street race.

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Originally posted by 67 Badboy
I've gotten flipped off the same way (through the sunroof) and they were on the opposing side of the street!

Talk of "where in the hell did that come from?"...

It's probably their "sign of defeat"...

Actually they are letting you know how much HP their car has having all the stickers, ground effects and fart-cans on it.

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
Originally posted by inteller
i've always wondered about this? How do you get their money if they don't pay. I mean I could wave fake $100s out the window, so even if I lose I'm not out anything. And I mean, it's not like you can go to the cops and say, this guy won't give me the money I won in an illegal street race.
The gentlemanly way of doing a money race is for both participants to give the decided amount to a third party before the race. After the race is over the cash is handed to the winner.

Users who are viewing this thread