Smoked a slow 12 5.0 in my V

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
Jk ;-) put your pitchforks down.

I was driving on the highway and a 12 coyote pulled up beside me and began pacing me. He honked and got the jump (due to my sluggish auto transmission in tour mode) I slowly and I mean slowly started closing the gap... Then we were nose to nose with me in the lead by maybe a mashed bug on the bumper.

We did it again, this time put the car in sport mode. Honk off and I had him by a nose.

We pulled over and chatted for a bit. He had bolt-ons, tune, 302 manifold and nitrous. He said he wasn't spraying which I believe because he was cool guy and I know what a nitrous fed coyote can do.

I'm looking to bump the power on this thing to maybe 650 in the coming weeks.... or just wait for the 2016's

ATX5.0

Established Member
Nice runs and bad a** car you have . Im trying to convince my Gf to buy a V since she's in the market for a car. What perf mods do you have done to it?

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
ATX 5.0,

It's stock aside from tires and oil. I may add mods or like I said wait for the 2016's. I was supposed to swing by a local speed shop here and they were going to offer me some options but something came up so I never had a chance to make it by. Intake, Pulley, Tune and maybe injectors but we will see lol.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Jk ;-) put your pitchforks down.

I was driving on the highway and a 12 coyote pulled up beside me and began pacing me. He honked and got the jump (due to my sluggish auto transmission in tour mode) I slowly and I mean slowly started closing the gap... Then we were nose to nose with me in the lead by maybe a mashed bug on the bumper.

We did it again, this time put the car in sport mode. Honk off and I had him by a nose.

We pulled over and chatted for a bit. He had bolt-ons, tune, 302 manifold and nitrous. He said he wasn't spraying which I believe because he was cool guy and I know what a nitrous fed coyote can do.

I'm looking to bump the power on this thing to maybe 650 in the coming weeks.... or just wait for the 2016's

Lol, I played with one the other day, he just kept trying to do ricer flybys though. Anytime I'd get close he'd just punch it, so I put it in sport mode and crept up to him in 3rd anticipating him punching it. Well once he did, I hit it instantly and put 4-5 cars on him before letting off, and of course after letting off he does a flyby.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread