smoked a new m3

geoffc

Established Member
There's a private country club next to my neighborhood and all these rich pricks are always hauling a$$ down FM1464 like they're the sh!t.
Today on my way home from my parents' house, I got the chance to put one of them in his place.
I was just cruising down FM1464 going home, and I see an E90 M3 in my rearview trying to weave through traffic. Once he had space, he punched it around me and eyeballed me while doing so. So I followed him through traffic. I see him look at me in his rearview mirror. He rolls out to the front of traffic and I come up beside him. Coming to the stop sign, I thought this would be a good chance to confirm intentions. That bastard doesn't even come to a full stop, but instead punches it while I'm still coming to a stop. I throw it into 1st and catch him quick. He lets off, so I figure he wants to line up. As I let off to match his speed, he punches it again :nonono: I just put it into 3rd and catch up when he lets off again. This time I left it in 3rd, and when he hit it, I was ready. As I'm passing him, still in 3rd, he lets off again. Finally, coming up to the last light with 2 lanes, I slow down to try to let the light turn red and so does he. The fuggin light didn't want to cooperate and just stayed green, so we rolled through. I drop it into 2nd and he downshifts also. I punch it immediately after he does and put him back in my rearview much quicker than I even expected.
It started out frustrating, but the end was satisfying. Even more satisfying when I saw him pull into the country club and know that he's one of those pricks that gets on my nerves.

Bullitt520

Established Member
Sweet kill man. It was to be expected I'd say. I haven't gotten a chance to ride in or drive one yet but I was surprised to see the torque value be so low for a V8.

Can't wait to get the Fox ready for this summer and kill some of these characters :rockon:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
There's a private country club next to my neighborhood and all these rich pricks are always hauling a$$ down FM1464 like they're the sh!t.
Today on my way home from my parents' house, I got the chance to put one of them in his place.
I was just cruising down FM1464 going home, and I see an E90 M3 in my rearview trying to weave through traffic. Once he had space, he punched it around me and eyeballed me while doing so. So I followed him through traffic. I see him look at me in his rearview mirror. He rolls out to the front of traffic and I come up beside him. Coming to the stop sign, I thought this would be a good chance to confirm intentions. That bastard doesn't even come to a full stop, but instead punches it while I'm still coming to a stop. I throw it into 1st and catch him quick. He lets off, so I figure he wants to line up. As I let off to match his speed, he punches it again :nonono: I just put it into 3rd and catch up when he lets off again. This time I left it in 3rd, and when he hit it, I was ready. As I'm passing him, still in 3rd, he lets off again. Finally, coming up to the last light with 2 lanes, I slow down to try to let the light turn red and so does he. The fuggin light didn't want to cooperate and just stayed green, so we rolled through. I drop it into 2nd and he downshifts also. I punch it immediately after he does and put him back in my rearview much quicker than I even expected.
It started out frustrating, but the end was satisfying. Even more satisfying when I saw him pull into the country club and know that he's one of those pricks that gets on my nerves.

Try him on the twisties. See ya!
M3 is a much more balanced car.
Apples and oranges.
Jeff

StangJason

Established Member
Apples and oranges.
Jeff

Twisties are for queers in the context you just put them.

I'll happily lose a race when it comes to handling versus a drag race plus racing through curves on the street is much much much dumber than a quick drag race.

mack83

Established Member
I don't know what's up with some guys in the more expensive cars. They don't want to slow right down to have a good solid run. The majority of M3 drivers I've ever come across, like to just gun it and keeping on it all through traffic to the point of wreckless driving which I don't participate in.

GTRdone

Established Member
Good kill OP. Those cars are pigs for the weak sauce of a motor they put in it.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
good kill too many of those pompas chodes running around..good to c a fox still out there taken em down!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good kill.

Apples and oranges.
Jeff

Although I agree that the M3 is an awesome handling car; I think that statement is pretty ridiculous to make when two cars street race. It's funny because that M3 will likely NEVER see an open track, how do you race an M3/GTR/Z06/etc in the 'twisties' on the street? Race him on the on-ramp, through traffic? :shrug: While I appreciate cars that handle well, I also acknowledge the fact that unless you're on an open track that handling doesn't account for much in terms of performance on the street.

Last edited:

evolve

Established Member
Good kill.

Although I agree that the M3 is an awesome handling car; I think that statement is pretty ridiculous to make when two cars street race. It's funny because that M3 will likely NEVER see an open track, how do you race an M3/GTR/Z06/etc in the 'twisties' on the street? Race him on the on-ramp, through traffic? :shrug: While I appreciate cars that handle well, I also acknowledge the fact that unless you're on an open track that handling doesn't account for much in terms of performance on the street.

I couldnt agree more! Great kill OP.

geoffc

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure how I'd do because I just finished this motor about 2 months ago.
No, my car can't handle like an M3. But it's not that all that bad either. I have driven my sister-in-law's E93, and I have to say that I wasn't impressed. I just chalked it up to her M3 being a convertible...

TT6bmwTX

Established Member
Good job - he probably thought it was just an old beater fox. I bet he will at least roll down the window and take a listen before picking on a car next time.

Fox body Mustangs can be great handling cars with the right suspension setup.

Thats true. But they still suck as far as brakes and weight distribution go. Their only advantage is their weight.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
Apples and oranges.
Jeff

I don't know why people just can't take the fact that the OP beat the guy fair and square. I mean chill "try him on this try him on that for what?????" Geez, he tried him on a straight away and killed the guy so what more do you want.

I'm sure the M3 is capable of beating the OP's car, yours and mine on the curvy road but wait!!!!!!! that where my Griggs racing suspensions come in to play so NOT !!!!!....... Let alone, its depends on the driver not just the god dam car. Car can be made superior but if the driver sucks, then it' nothing more than a chunk of metal. Mustang can be made to handle too if you have the dough.

GOOD KILL OP!!!!

Last edited:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Apples and oranges.
Jeff

-whats that have to do with anything in this story?

-not necessarily because the guy could be a horrible driver

-i hope your not making fun of the fox when your cobra is pretty much the same chassis.

I don't know what's up with some guys in the more expensive cars. They don't want to slow right down to have a good solid run. The majority of M3 drivers I've ever come across, like to just gun it and keeping on it all through traffic to the point of wreckless driving which I don't participate in.

I here you dude, they are much crazier than our own that's for sure.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnXpwOHdrlo&feature=related"]YouTube- MW White cobra crash 06 BYAAH![/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread