Smog Check Problems

Doogeeburger

Established Member
Sorry for not searching first and seeing if anyone has already had this problem, but I just got back from getting my car smoged and they did not pass me due to my BBK CAI. I got it where they are going to re-smog me for free on a future date since I have the stock air intake, but has anyone else had this problem or where these people just be lazy? Oh, it did not pass the visual inspection due to a lack of part number or some bull****.

Doogeeburger

Established Member
You got that right. Specially here in the middle of the damn valley. We get all of Cal. smog and S***y weather rolling in and look forward to 115 degree summer days with stupid high humitity and emission standards where new cars have trouble passing.

Doogeeburger

Established Member
Thanks for all the input so far. Worst case scenario is I take the 10 min. out of my day, put in the stock air intake, and get it re-smoged.

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
I'm pretty sure that CAI is 50 state.

Go to BBK's site and get a CARB# if they have one.

I'll save you some time- it isn't. The only ones I know of that are are Mac and K&N.

badboycali_559

Established Member
hey where are you in fresno? I've never come across any cobra here, but yeah i know a place that could help you out with smog. PM me for info.

Users who are viewing this thread