Smashed Honda - Real or not

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Looks like something filmed for a commercial, I don't think it's real... I was looking foreward to something a bit more exciting, way to get my hopes up

blk89SC

Do work
Established Member
its definately real, in terms of a skid of office supplies being dropped on a honduh. why hes filming it, old mans reaction, running away guy... staged?

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
its definately real, in terms of a skid of office supplies being dropped on a honduh. why hes filming it, old mans reaction, running away guy... staged?

Its as real as the BME Pain Olympic video....I have said to much.

Seriously though if you dont know, dont google, its nothing you want to see.....ever.

cthunder

Established Member
like I'd be standing next to my truck if someone just smashed it... I'd be chasing the f'er down that was running. plus whatever happened to leash laws? staged.

rust0r

Established Member
fake, why would the camera man randomly focus on the civic in between taping the cargo? not to mention if this was real and they had a crane in place to lift that much weight onto the roof, I'm sure (at least i would like to think) they would have taken the precaution to clear the kill zone of cars and people, and then furthermore had it blocked off so people couldn't walk UNDER the load while it's in the air (like the old man, dog, and even the camera man is too close). Plus the mentioned "everyones reaction sucks as well"

bright blue

Established Member
Definitely fake. So many codes would have been broken for that to be real.

#1) All the cars on the street would have been moved long before the crane would have lifted any load.

#2) They would have never lifted that much weight OVER pedestrians. The street would have be closed off while it was being lifted.

#3) As stated before, a supervisor, or anybody else on that roof at the time of the accident would have been running down to the scene, not waiting for the camera to focus back on them to "throw his/her hands in the air".

Users who are viewing this thread