Smart phone apps???

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
is there an app to block calls between certain times, so that I will know they called but my phone doesnt ring, got a text last night an hr after I went to sleep :mad: and have also recieved calls after hrs as well, maybe an app that will let certain numbers through, daughters, family etc, but blocks others.,.,
Thanks

Rob

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
I would like an app that I can set to ring normal ringtone at selected times so that I can "answer" the call, and use the "call" as an excuse to get out of a boring meeting.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I would like an app that I can set to ring normal ringtone at selected times so that I can "answer" the call, and use the "call" as an excuse to get out of a boring meeting.

found "call schedule" app :thumbsup: was looking for schedule blocker :shrug:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
when if my family or daughters call, I would like those calls.,., but I don't mind saying it again :beer: :poke:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
[youtube_browser]W_G4UKhwF10[/youtube_browser]

The features you're looking for is covered about 5 minutes in.

EDIT:

Wait. I think I'm getting what you want confused. You DO want it to ring even at night, but for specific people only?It sounds like you need Bedside: Bedside (Night Clock) - Android app on AppBrain

Yes, if a family member calls, it is important to me, but a wrong# or someone with no couth, no thanks

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
That Bedside app allows you to create whitelist of people that remain unblocked when you turn the app on. Everyone else is sent away. It's also turns your phone into a bedside clock.

That's what I am looking for, is it just bedside or another name with it??
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread