Small Video ok Real Quick Clip of the Car

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
I first want to say sorry for the Shortness.. But I wanted to get a little Teaser out there.. Its Finally Stopped rainning here in North Texas and im ready to get out on the road and break her in RIGHT!!!!
In the vid... Its a short 1 2 3 vid nothing over 3.5k rpms.... Its a buddy driving and hes scared of screwing it up...

Shes getting Healthier by the Day!!

Last edited:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Thanks.. I promise better Videos Real Soon.. Doing my 200 mile oil change tomorrow and praying it stays Sunny !!!
I have a nice 1/2 mile 4 lane Industry area 2 miles from home... Gonna go get some nice footage for everyone..

Exhaust Setup is "FlowTech Longtubes, Flowtech O/R X, SLP Series 1 Catback"

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
KGblack99cobra said:
Thanks.. I promise better Videos Real Soon.. Doing my 200 mile oil change tomorrow and praying it stays Sunny !!!
I have a nice 1/2 mile 4 lane Industry area 2 miles from home... Gonna go get some nice footage for everyone..

Exhaust Setup is "FlowTech Longtubes, Flowtech O/R X, SLP Series 1 Catback"

In otherwords...it's freakin loud :rockon:

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Yea.. When shes in the 3k - 6k range you hear her for a few miles.. I love it..Im toying with just raising her up a little to avoid the Ground LOL

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Thanks Guys... Guess what its SUNNY as all get out today, and just anixous to get off work and get to Work on Detailing the car.... Have alot of Swirls to remove/cover up with some zanio.....
Ill get some incab Clips as well... Someone else be a little girl like me and start having fun with their car... I want to see more random pointless CAR vids

Users who are viewing this thread