Small clip of a Mach 1 with cutouts.

01kotaRT

Established Member
my bad man, good find though. gotta find out how to get my truck to sound like that. :??: you're right though that sound is sooo addictive, its like a drug to me.:beer: :thumbsup:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I had a V8 dakota before i got my Lightning. I had taken the cat off and had a borla sportsman muffler with 3in pipe all the way! Definately real throaty and very mean sounded machine. I always liked to bury 3rd gear in that truck.

01kotaRT

Established Member
ive got a 14 inch borla pro xs muffler on the stock pipes right now and that sounds pretty good but not like that at all. pretty soon here ill be going with a full setup from www.gsmotorsports.com, big tube headers and tru-duals with spintech mufflers and a dr. gas x-pipe. i dont reallylike the look of tips so i think its just gonna get dumped under the truck, just gotta find some turn downs.:beer: :rockon:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
As soon as he began to go I ran to the bathroom to piss and came back...and he was just getting into second. Im not the fastest damn shifter but come on now...who e'er that was can do better!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
yeah i kinda figured it wasnt your car after I saw the snow on the sides and that you live in Austin. We never get ****in snow in texas. and when we do, it is all gone the next day and is usually like 60 degrees out. LOL

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Over on the registry he (03AV8R) said he had to shift slow so his daughter could keep the camera straight and focused. :p

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobrablack
Did someone serve coffee in between the shifts??

Hilarious!:lol:
Great muscular sound, what is the exhaust combination?

Users who are viewing this thread