small C&L power pipe issue. Need some help

89armygt

Established Member
Hey guys I just put the C&L power tube on my car with a Demolet Meter forward intake on my car the other day. Im having a little issue with the hose that comes off the passenger side head to the C&L pipe. The directions say to turn it 180 degrees and install the rubber hose that came with the pipe. Problem is that I cant get the hose off the head to spin 180 under the intake. Do you guys know what Im talking about? So I cut the rubber hose from that came with the pipe but now its pinching at the entry because of how sharp the turn is. How did you guys work that and a pic of how you did it would be nice. Thanks.

RickwithCobra

Established Member
I no what you are talking about, supposably its not to important just as long as you have them connected together it does not matter if they are bent alot cause i belive it will not hurt performance at all, but yea it will turn, and it also will just pop off teh valve cover and go back on easier to mess around with before you tighten the tube down teh the throttle body als easire to have the strut tower brace off

Users who are viewing this thread