SLP LOUDMOUTHs (Axle back)

svtmadman

Established Member
SLP LOUDMOUTH Axle back for 07-09 GT500... retail $370ish asking $200 shipped.

This system sounds great on a stock catted car not to loud as one may think. The tips are in perfect condtion no dings or dents or rust.

Thanks,

Shawn:beer:

evoforlife

Established Member
these are the no muffler ones correct? If i buy my gt500 tomorrow ill be buying these off you for sure

wcjr

Established Member
do you have pictures?

I am very interested....how do these compare to the pypes muffler deletes?

pm me with details

wcjr

Established Member
why are you selling?
Would also like pics of the actual product

Last edited:

svtmadman

Established Member
They are still on the car but i should have them off my friday of this week. The reason they are being take off is im up grading my system to LTs, 3" off road X and 3" Magnaflow magnapacks.

$200 is a bargain take it or leave it.

wcjr

Established Member
When you are able to take a pic, send me a pm and I will take them for the 200.00 shipped if i dont have another axle back by then!
Thanks

k9guard

Established Member
Loud mouth

Are the cans and tips polished and are they a good upgrade in sound compared to stock,deep sound, no rasp or drone, will the cops hear me a mile away? Never mind, I didn't do my home work. there's no cans, my mistake.

Last edited:

svtmadman

Established Member
I should have pics monday... this little snow we got today has set me back. Thanks for being paitent.

K9Guard...these SLPs have a real nice looking tip IMO and sound great on a catted car. Alot better than stock, no drone or obnoxious noise.

k9guard

Established Member
I should have pics monday... this little snow we got today has set me back. Thanks for being paitent.

K9Guard...these SLPs have a real nice looking tip IMO and sound great on a catted car. Alot better than stock, no drone or obnoxious noise.

you know what, I'll go ahead and take the pips, too loud is just like having too much power,way too much is just enough, :pepper::pepper::pepper::burn: $200.oo, sold in my opinion how do you like to deal-paid. let me know. My ph. is 805-434-00717or 805-610-8442 Or emai me, [email protected] Im a cop so I wont do you wrong

Danny

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread