SLP Loud Mouth Exhaust 1 day old 230$ shipped

durcanchris

Established Member
Bought a set of SLP loud Mouth (M31014) from HPP here in Lewisville. Had them installed for less than a day....they were a little to much with the kooks headers.

230$ Shipped.

Thanks
Chris
214-680-8612
[email protected]

durcanchris

Established Member
Yea without long tubes they sound awesome!! But with my set up it was a little to loud. Someones gonna get a great deal.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Are these the SLP muffler deletes? I have them on my stock '10 and they sound awesome!!

So you just have the slp with the stock x pipe and cats? Im torn between cat back with stock xpipe or off road Hpipe with stock mufflers. I dont want a setup so loud that I cannot hear myself talk.

griz_83ho

Established Member
exhaust

I picked these up from him, and will post video of it with factory cats and these then another of these with a off road x pipe. That's what I'm going to run

plumcrazysrt

Established Member
So you just have the slp with the stock x pipe and cats? Im torn between cat back with stock xpipe or off road Hpipe with stock mufflers. I dont want a setup so loud that I cannot hear myself talk.

I didn't want to remove the stock xpipe and these SLPs sound great under acceleration but no drone at cruising speed.

griz_83ho

Established Member
exhaust

Great seller, with good communication. Do business again anytime, good luck selling the car

Users who are viewing this thread