SLP LM1 w/ Mac Prochamber H

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Been doing lots of research on exhausts for my '03 Coupe...think I've decided on SLP LM1 w/ MAC Prochamber H-pipe. I want something that's loud with a deep muscle car tone. Let me know what you guys think of the choice. Also, anyone with this setup or similar......how is the fit with MAC and SLP and how difficult is the installation? Any exhaust clips of this setup would be appreciated as well.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
spray175 said:
I have the slp lm1 and its loud. I had the catted x and it was insane. You should be good with that.

please be more specific. did you mean SLP LM1 with catted Mac Xpipe? Or SLP catted Midpipe? Cuz ive heard the slp combo is INSANELY LOUD

pvteye

Established Member
i had the off road prochamber with the SLP LM1 and it was insanely loud... put the magnaflows back on, plan to put cats in the OR and try the SLP again, however the LM1 is nothing but a hollow 4 inch piece of stainless steel.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Try going with the SLP Xpipe + SLP LM 1 Combo. I hear its beyond loud. Im gonna go with a bassani O/R X and SLP LM 1. Its pretty loud too.

spray175

Established Member
My bad, I meant i had the slp lm1 with slp catted x-pipe and it was insanely loud. It back crackled like crazy. I loved that sound but at high rpms it was just too loud for me. So i just put the stock H back on now. Probably going to get a mac catted prochamber and see what it sounds like. May switch mufflers eventually. ive always liked the sound of magnaflow.

Users who are viewing this thread