SLP LM II and O/R Prochamber

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Tried searching for this exact setup with no luck. Has anyone ever run this setup? I've seen a few guys run a catted Prochamber with the LM II but not an O/R. I'm debating between MAC, Flowmaster, and SLP LM II for my catback and am leaning toward the LM II because of the quality of construction (especially the tips). The biggest thing I do not want is back crackle on decel. I like a clean, deep, big block sounding exhaust.

I'm actually pretty happy with my existing setup (see sig), but I want to get to a 2.5" CB for the performance gains. I'm leaning away from a Flow CB because their setup has super 40's rather than regular 40 series and their tips suck.

So if anyone has ever run or heard a LM II with an O/R Prochamber, I'd appreciate any information you can lend. Clips would be fantastic. Thanks.

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
TTT...

Heard the clip on the exhaust soundboard but don't know what to think of it because it was on a dyno. Anyone with any experience with this setup?

ViciousJay

Established Member
i daily drive with it... yea that was my car btw on the video... its a good sound... im still considering swapping the SLP off for mac or flowmasters but i never seem to do it... but i have thought about cats... it doesnt drone bad at all if any also

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I run that setup and get compliments everywhere I go.

Then again mine is super deep because of the stroker motor and longtubes.

Users who are viewing this thread