SlowSilverGTR vs SlowVette

sfadchi

Established Member
We ran three times, although the camera man failed to tape the first run. First run was 60-160 (his race) he got me by a 1/2 car, second run 45-140 (my race), I got him by 1 1/2 cars to 140, third run 60-160 (his race again so we could get it on film) I edged him out by a fender! I think the big difference in the first and the last race was I held 5th longer, cause once I throw 6th he pulls me like a train.

[youtube_browser]NJtL9yY06hA[/youtube_browser]

Here are some other runs from last night too, if you care to see or comment!

[youtube_browser]eD7RKRghL9U[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tA60Z89S2X8[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]7UjmIPvK0pc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]ZhmzQFZ7eb8[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

sfadchi

Established Member
Nice runs. Let someone else honk though, your horn sounds funny.

It's an air horn for a boat, picked up at Wal-Mart for $12. My horn is not loud enough for people to hear over some of their exhaust. So I carry the air horn and my camera man honks so no one gets the advantage of getting a jump, and you can hear the honks loud and clear on the videos.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
It's an air horn for a boat, picked up at Wal-Mart for $12. My horn is not loud enough for people to hear over some of their exhaust. So I carry the air horn and my camera man honks so no one gets the advantage of getting a jump, and you can hear the honks loud and clear on the videos.

Gotcha. Looking forward to more vids.:beer:

90GSXDan

Established Member
Nice videos! Thats pretty said the 600whp honda couldnt pull you... Saaddd :lol:

Great runs tho. I love the GTR's! I drove my friends, its very nice but I got bored very quickly. A week later I drove my buddies 03 Cobra... and I fell in love lol! :rockon: Ported Eaton was EXTREMELY fun to drive. My only 2 problems I had with the Cobra was the cable clutch (Ive been driving a hydraulic clutch since '04 on every DSM and Evo I have owned, even Twins Disks are extremely light) and the Shifter location was so damn high up, it was like it was designed for gorillas! :lol:

Dan :beer:

mebetter

Established Member
I'm surprised you couldn't find better competition in some of those races out there in Florida. There is plenty of cars in boring old Oklahoma that trap 130+. We have a gtr with your same mods on our local theonepercent.net site and we have at least 7 cars that would pull it pretty hard, and theonepercent is only the second fastest racing site in Oklahoma.

sfadchi

Established Member
I'm surprised you couldn't find better competition in some of those races out there in Florida. There is plenty of cars in boring old Oklahoma that trap 130+. We have a gtr with your same mods on our local theonepercent.net site and we have at least 7 cars that would pull it pretty hard, and theonepercent is only the second fastest racing site in Oklahoma.

Cool_story_bro_.jpg

mebetter

Established Member

Not as cool as a guy racing a 10 sec car against 11 sec cars and then showing them all over the internet to make himself feel better and better his e-reputation. Not to mention the camera conveniently is broken every single time you lose, poor camera must be allergic to your Gtr getting pulled, at least it catches your races with 12 second cars :lol1:

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
nobody gives a shit about oklahoma.

sfadchi

Established Member
Not as cool as a guy racing a 10 sec car against 11 sec cars and then showing them all over the internet to make himself feel better and better his e-reputation. Not to mention the camera conveniently is broken every single time you lose, poor camera must be allergic to your Gtr getting pulled, at least it catches your races with 12 second cars :lol1:

Guess you missed this post idiot!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/727697-street-racing-my-gtr.html

Win or lose I post all my races! Oh yeah BTW the white civic is a bottom 10 high 9 sec car. I was running him for the number 1 spot on a local KOTS list! My race is a dig, and these cars are calling me out and I'm doing their rolls.

Last edited:

mebetter

Established Member
Guess you missed this post idiot!
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/727697-street-racing-my-gtr.html

Win or lose I post all my races! Oh yeah BTW the white civic is a bottom 10 high 9 sec car. I was running him for the number 1 spot on a local KOTS list! My race is a dig, and these cars are calling me out and I'm doing their rolls.

Well if your 129 trap car is number one or two on your list then you just proved my point that you guys don't have many if any cars that are 130+ kinda sad actually maybe we should do a Oklahoma vs South Florida fun run for s's and g's.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread