SlowSilverGTR vs 03snakeminated

sfadchi

Established Member
Good runs Abner, let me know if you need any help fixing the car. I had no clue what a difference a passenger made!

[youtube_browser]ZBD-bqKzJCo[/youtube_browser]

03snakeminated

Established Member
Good runs Abner, let me know if you need any help fixing the car. I had no clue what a difference a passenger made!

[youtube_browser]ZBD-bqKzJCo[/youtube_browser]
yeah good runs brah, the gtr is scooting the F out, I thought it was going to be a little closer the first 2 street runs since I trapped 132 at the strip but I guess the clutch had a little too much, on that last pass at the track when i came back around i smelled the clutch ( i think you even thought it was your car) even one of my friends was telling me not to race with that clutch going out, but i wasn't going to turn down a decent run so i said **** it ...
regardless i had a good time (did better then the "crusher") and had a good time shooting the shit waiting for the AAA truck :beer:...i might just end up getting the spec clutch, i think they are the way to go (like you said) along with the 26 spline

Great runs!!! That last one was SICK! Too bad the input shaft went...

Props to both drivers! Always a great vid from you!

Dan :beer:
yeah Dan, other then the slowbrah little mishap, had a good time/runs :rockon:

TNL1320

Established Member
Goodruns, these races makes me feel fat lmao... I agree on the last run I think the Cobra would have pulled a little if the input shaft didnt go

mebetter

Established Member
Na Dan we tried to move to OK but it seems we're not fast enough to live there!

Good runs your gtr would definitely be competitive with the cars out here. Would be far from the KOTS but the car is no slouch, the gtr we have out here with your mods actually held off a 570 rwhp z06.

sfadchi

Established Member
Good runs your gtr would definitely be competitive with the cars out here. Would be far from the KOTS but the car is no slouch, the gtr we have out here with your mods actually held off a 570 rwhp z06.

GO AWAY TROLL! :bash:

troll_b_gone.gif

Last edited:

Roushman

Tampa Whipped and more
Established Member
He would have had me the last run, it's crazy how much that 165lb guy slows you down!

That was a great example of what a small weight difference can make.
Great runs too. Even though the good guys lost:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread