Slow Night In The City

StangD281

Established Member
Usually there is some action on such a nice night in The Burgh, so I went out cruising around town in the nice cool evening air. I first find myself 2-3 cars back of a shiny red C5 vert in traffic. Bling bling wheels, car is immaculate, mid 30's looking driver. After a few cars pull off, we are in line with each other about a mile from the tunnel into the city. Two lane road, but I stayed in behind him, watching him watch me in his sideview mirror. As we approach the turn before the tunnel entrance, he is going noticeably slower than the cars in front of him. He darts into the right lane as we approach the red, we are side by side, second cars in line. His first words are "Don't even think I'm racing you...I know what that is & I heard you all the way down the hill behind me." I cracked a smile & said "Come on...just a quick sprint."

He declined, and I understood since there were 2 cars in front of us that would hold things up. Plus it wouldn't look to keen with two cars at WOT heading into a tunnel. He said he's seen me around, and saw me ride through a car show on Sunday night. We complimented each other's cars, and that was that. Looks like I made a friend in the Vette community. :-D

On a sidenote (which wasn't even really exciting), there was the death of a mid-90ish black Trans Am, a late 90's silver BMW M3, and the same moron in the blue turbo Lexus that still thinks his car is faster than mine (see THREAD). He got beat even worse than before.....he is going to be my summer whipping bitch, fo'sho! :coolman:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
Shiiiiiiiitttt.....this from the guy who wants a Z06! :p
Let me explain! I can explain! Ok..goes somethin' like this....u see it was

:USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED

Grim's Reaper

NEXT.....................
Established Member
Can't miss that sonic blue snake screaming through the 'burgh. :burnout: Take care of those vettes Dan, ....leave the smaller stuff for us modded GT owners to feast on:-D ;-)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Some of the best kills are through intimidation :D I've had 'vettes exit the freeway we were on when I pulled up alongside them in the RT and they heard the blower whine and bypass sound.

Keep 'em coming!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by StangD281
His first words are "Don't even think I'm racing you...I know what that is & I heard you all the way down the hill behind me." I cracked a smile & said "Come on...just a quick sprint."

...and the same moron in the blue turbo Lexus that still thinks his car is faster than mine (see THREAD). He got beat even worse than before.....he is going to be my summer whipping bitch, fo'sho! :coolman:
:lol: Good kills. The owner of that Vette seems cool as he//. "Don't even think I'm racing you...." :lol1: That's pretty funny. Looks like you have yourself a reputation. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread