Slow Motion Heavy Weapons Montage!!!

patricks806

Established Member
It's always so awesome to watch the affects of all of these in slow motion! Just gives you a real respect for the people that design it all and are able to see how everything actually works other than just making a big boom

Equalbracket

Established Member
I love watching military vids on liveleak, and after watching a ton of not so well trained or equipped soldiers i guess you call them, shoot rocket launchers and have it put them on their ass as they shoot it off balance or just terrible stance..then this video, that guy doesn't sway at all.

Then there is this channel. I have a new found respect for these guys, I think it's respect, or are they that stupid/fearless? Seeing these tanks in an urban combat, going down alleys etc all one grenade away from being barrel stuffed and cooked to death, wew.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCECQmi7rvnOXlGl6LsJwcCQ

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... Seeing these tanks in an urban combat, going down alleys etc all one grenade away from being barrel stuffed and cooked to death, wew.

They don't drive around with the breech open. At least they shouldn't in a combat zone. A hand grenade down a tank barrel ain't gonna do squat. Maybe produce a small fizzle out the end.

I just watched this video on another site. Makes me miss being in the Army. Then again, it was 28* outside this morning which made me glad I'm not in anymore! haha

Users who are viewing this thread