slovette vs kb cobra (vid)

03snakeminated

Established Member
i have a 2.6h kb cobra with a small 35 shot, (i know, i know, its worthless that small but it helps with cooling and i plan going bigger down the road) now the c6z vette has "intake" only, according to owner and he's well known by most on svtp and his miracle god blessed intake. :lol:
Race was 55-145, oh and disregard passenger with his bye bye comment. :nono:
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIUPkDISE-g"]YouTube - kb cobra vs slovette c6z[/nomedia]

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
Last edited:

19935.slow

Established Member
I'm probably making this up in my head, but didn't he go to the track before? His mph will put it all to rest.

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
rumor has it that he puts down 490-500 to the tires :shrug: just to give you guys an idea (little bit of bench racing) of how strong that intake is :lol: here are two races, one with a 500awhp evo and a 560hp evo
C6 Z06 vs 500whp Evo - Car Videos on StreetFire
YouTube - Slow Vette Vs. JP EVO IX
i already made a thread about this race..lol

LOL. keep thinking i make 500rwhp without headers. i already told you i dyno'd 435 last year.:beer:

like i say now and always come check out the car for yourself.

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
i already made a thread about this race..lol

LOL. keep thinking i make 500rwhp without headers. i already told you i dyno'd 435 last year.:beer:

like i say now and always come check out the car for yourself.
lol, 435 on a mustang dyno.. if that, i've been told, you pull on bolt-on c6z's and you race from rolls where drivers skills is less forgiving... i'm not going to search your car w/e you have its cool.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
lol, 435 on a mustang dyno.. if that, i've been told, you pull on bolt-on c6z's and you race from rolls where drivers skills is less forgiving... i'm not going to search your car w/e you have its cool.

3.90/4.10 gearing FTW! :rockon:

03snakeminated

Established Member
yall quit crying cause a pretty much stock Z stayed with a modified cobra.

C6 Z are no joke
lol, c6z's are no joke, some folks that drive them are, what you consider a pretty much stock Z? cus with the magic intake and all slovette claims he only made 435hp, that's on the low end of what a bone stock c6z puts down, and yet he claims to be side by side with a zr1 he ran into a few weeks back, [lets see if he can chime in and fill you guys in on that] so what is it,
then all the other cars he beat or was neck abd neck with :bored: that intake only mod that its been thrown around is getting old, time to let the cat out..

NA_Cobra

Established Member
lol, c6z's are no joke, some folks that drive them are, what you consider a pretty much stock Z? cus with the magic intake and all slovette claims he only made 435hp, that's on the low end of what a bone stock c6z puts down, and yet he claims to be side by side with a zr1 he ran into a few weeks back, [lets see if he can chime in and fill you guys in on that] so what is it,
then all the other cars he beat or was neck abd neck with :bored: that intake only mod that its been thrown around is getting old, time to let the cat out..

His car is probably making 435rwhp and is intake only, but have you ever thought that his car might be geared.

A stock C6 ZR1 won't come close to a 4.10 geared stock/intake only C6Z.

mylilpony71

Established Member
intake only idk if it was cool if not then whatever he lost yeah bearly but he lost that guy at the end BYE BYE BYE BYE no sir i would stick my hand out the window and slaped you from that close but its the streets anything can happen on the streets

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
i have a 2.6h kb cobra with a small 35 shot, (i know, i know, its worthless that small but it helps with cooling and i plan going bigger down the road) now the c6z vette has "intake" only, according to owner and he's well known by most on svtp and his miracle god blessed intake. :lol:
Race was 55-145, oh and disregard passenger with his bye bye comment. :nono:
YouTube - kb cobra vs slovette c6z

Good run man, your driving is on point...

I noticed you had a passenger, how heavy was he? and did C6Z guy have a passenger also?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
yall quit crying cause a pretty much stock Z stayed with a modified cobra.

C6 Z are no joke

Easy man, your sounding like a douche bag...

That vette just has a rep for running "extra" healthy... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread