sloted and drilled rotors or NO

Jarad302

Established Member
one of my friends said hes had drilled and slotted rotors on his car and diddnt really notice a difference he races autox all the time another friend of mine says he had them and noticed a big difference i was looking at a pair from ssbc and a pair of hawk pads anyone have any experince with drillied and sloted rotors

Project96svt

Big Pappa
Established Member
I have drilled and slotted rotors front and rear on my 96 cobra and I love em... I can feel the difference but I drive the hell out of em and have had others.

BraMas

Established Member
Cross drilled rotors are not needed anymore. And most serious AutoX'ers would never put them on there car. Just get the hawk pads and good brake fluid

SVTContique

Drilled rotors are usually crappy and not true drilled. Stay away.

Slotted are great though.

Hawk Pads and Good Fluid are your best bets.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
i had the slotted and drilled and i have the pics of the cracks they cause if you want. as stated drilled is pointless, go slotted with SS lines and good break fluid, you'll be fine. or stay with the plain ones.

im running sloted with SS lines and porterfield pads on all 4
-98 cobra

1989Gt.

Banned
I just bought a set of slotted and drilled rotors lol ill let you know how they are..

SVTContique

i had the slotted and drilled and i have the pics of the cracks they cause if you want. as stated drilled is pointless, go slotted with SS lines and good break fluid, you'll be fine. or stay with the plain ones.

im running sloted with SS lines and porterfield pads on all 4
-98 cobra

That's basically what i run, 4 powerslot rotors. Hawk HPS pads, MM stainless lines, Motul fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread