Slippin clutch, still beatin IS300 & Intergra

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Well, my clutch has been f@cked up since my last time to the strip, and really starting to show it now. But yet, still burnin da rice in town.

Picture this....

Scenario 1

GoCart pulling out of the G/fs house (with her and the dog in the car), and an IS300 with a body kit is in front of you. Resist the temtation as the g/f asks. Hmmm....who do I listen to ??? The car or the g/f. Easy answer. So we pull out of the addition, and the light turns red. :D Yee Haw, tap the throttle a few times, so he hears the Bassani, and the Gerbils are ready to stretch their legs. Light turns green, I ease out of the hole to see what Mr. Mack Daddy is going to do (as he sits back and to the side). He gets on it. ITS ON. EVen with the GoCarts clutch slipping every gear I pull on him. Got to third and left off, as I was 3/4 of a car length ahead. AAaaah the feeling of beating a Lexus :)

Scenario 2

Rollin down the strip in the GoCart, and by the local College, at 55, I look in my mirror and see some headlights dip as if some hard shifting was going on about 1/2 mile behind me. Well finally this Integra passes me pretty quickly, so I let him go. then we catch a light, and I blip the throttle, light turns green and I take off kinda hard, he doesn't bite.....so I think...damn tricky ricers!!!! So back on the throttle I go as he tricked me into his 1/2 car length lead. But that didn't last long,as his uncle ben got low, the GoCart prevails again!!!!!!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Outstanding

Great kills! I wish you had a picture of their faces when you spanked their asses...

Originally posted by sohowcome
steve and i were out what alamo
WTF? Isn't the Alamo in San Antonio?!?

Vito

Broken
Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
Heheh makes you smile everytime

should have seen the one last time steve and i were out what alamo
lost controll didnt ya? :)

Users who are viewing this thread