Slightly used KB 2.8H for sale

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Here's a picture of what happens to those who try and challenge the Hitman to a war of words...

mashedbiker0nx.jpg

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
You know hitman, you need to practice what you preach......You put this sales strategy on your first post:

hitman#1 said:
Now for the hard-ass part:
NO TIRE KICKERS.

KEEP YOUR LOW-BALL OFFERS TO YOURSELF. I MAY WANT TO SELL IT, BUT I DON'T HAVE TO SELL IT. I WILL ENTERTAIN AND RESPOND TO ALL REASONABLE OFFERS, BUT LOW-BALLERS WONT GET THE TIME OF DAY FROM ME.

ANYBODY THAT DOESN'T LIKE THE PRICE, KEEP YOUR COMMENTARY TO YOURSELF. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, THEN CLOSE THE THREAD AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER ONE.
And then you go into another fellas KB 2.8H for sale thread and post this????

hitman#1 said:
Be careful guys. Somebody must be desperate or something is fishy...

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
IronTerp said:
You know hitman, you need to practice what you preach......You put this sales strategy on your first post:

And then you go into another fellas KB 2.8H for sale thread and post this????

I didn't say not to buy it, I just said be careful. There's an old saying: Things that seem too good to be true, usually are. This blower sells for $3650 plus shipping from KB, and now someone is selling it for the going rate on a used black 2.2? Caveat Emptor, my friend... ;-)

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Sounds like you cant except the fact that there is an identical blower for sale cheeper in another thread and your's is a bit overpriced for being "slightly used"

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
i agree with him about something fishy, i want to hear from that dude once he gets it after all is said and done if everything was legit

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
8UR-28inches said:
Sounds like you cant except the fact that there is an identical blower for sale cheeper in another thread and your's is a bit overpriced for being "slightly used"

"Cheeper?" Is it a bird? Did you perhaps mean C H E A P E R? When slinging mud at me, please try and keep the clues to your lack of an education to a minimum. :loser:

So, did you have an offer for me and my "overpriced" blower? Are you even in the market for a twin-screw? Or were you just trolling the classifieds in hopes of finding an item you could offer your astute commentary on? If the other blower is such a screaming deal (and for the asking price, it is ) then am I safe to assume that you have already purchased it? If so, good for you, I hope it turns out to be legit. Either way, you've said your peace, now you and the rest of the kiddies that seem unconcerned with the constant scamming that goes on here can toddle on back to Cretinville. :kaboom:

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
Turkish said:

Oh, you're so right. I feel so ashamed looking out for the welfare of others. Please, by all means, go and buy every too-good-to-be-true part from guys with no trader rating or other forms of reference and see how long it takes until you're crying about being ripped off. :whine:

This is a for-sale thread, so either make an offer or STFU and take your moronic commentary elsewhere.

Last edited:

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
redfr03svtsnake said:
i agree with him about something fishy, i want to hear from that dude once he gets it after all is said and done if everything was legit

Thanks, that's all I was trying to say. I actually talked to "Donny" today, and for what it's worth, he sounds legit, albeit a little screwy. He ran this blower along with nitrous and blew a head gasket. (Who'd a thunk...;-) ) So, he's shit-canning the whole motor in favor of a push-rod engine. :??:

And yes, it's going in an '03/'04 Cobra...:xpl:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Buyer Beware??? Absolutely! As they should with ALL purchases over the internet. That's a given and the SVTP membership certainly does not need a reminder for this.

But you're missing the point Hitman. My issue is this: You post your "hard ass" comment on you initial thread because I guess you were anticipating substantially lower offers for your twin screw and you didn't want any SVTPers to come into your thread and disrupt your efforts to sell. Then, you go into another person's thread, who happens to be selling the exact same item, and ABSOLUTELY disrupt his efforts to sell by insinuating that something is "fishy". Totally hypocritical.

I really don't want to affect your efforts to sell this blower and wasn't going to post up a second time, but you've disrupted your own thread so much, figured it was no big deal now..........

Users who are viewing this thread