Slidell meet at Hobby Lobby

SCREAMnCOBRA

Established Member
There is a car show at Hobby Lobby Sat. nite.(1/7/06) We thought it would be a good time to get everyone together again. We are meeting behind the car show 7:00. So far we have 20 cars comfirmed. Open invitation. Just show up.

SCREAMN :rockon:

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
That date has been taken. Read "LA Next GTG" Alot of cars are going.

edit: Oops, you already know that lol. :-D

Last edited:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
take i-10 into slidell take the gause blvd exit. turn left about 2 blocks down on the left, you will see the car show area taped off, has a lonestar steakhouse in the parking lot, its a decent size shopping center.

Blue OVal Forev

wayne's93 said:
take i-10 into slidell take the gause blvd exit. turn left about 2 blocks down on the left, you will see the car show area taped off, has a lonestar steakhouse in the parking lot, its a decent size shopping center.

Wayne when will the next one be i will try to make it to that one let me know

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
bobby, every first saturday of the month is the car show, but i understand lot of mustangs meet out there more often, maybe someone a little more familiar will chime in on that.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
it was a good turn out. Ton of mach's . Never seen some many mach mustangs in one place. Any of the guys with mach ones interested in a blower off a cobra. I'm selling EVERYTHING to bolt on 200 rwhp easy to your cars. Ordered my HP kit today.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
All the cobra guys that were out there, one of them was videoing us racing on the interstate....can someone post that video?

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Ran another cobra. Similar mods...i smoked tires first run he missed some gears next runs. Damn good runs. My clutch was giving way and he was inchin past me.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Went against the kenne bell route also....put down the 60% on my hp twin turbo kit. march it should be pretty nasty :-D

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
sucks i have to spend 8 grand just to keep up with you.... HA
I seen your car at Hobby Lobby and ask a few guys where you were at. They described what you was wearing but I never did see ya. Maybe next time we can line'em up for shits and giggles.

DEAD EYE

You must defeat Shenglong
Established Member
0mineralgrey3 said:
sucks i have to spend 8 grand just to keep up with you.... HA

Keep up! sheesh. You'll kill me on race gas. The boss is putting up resistance on the n20/ propane kit I want. :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread