Slicks/Rims for sale & other parts!!!

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, the built motor is almost finished, and need to get rid of my slicks/rims. They are American racing baja 16x10 rims with Hoosier 28x10x16 C07 compound tires mounted on them. These tires hook great and are the ones i ran the 11.81 on. The tires still have about 70-75% tread left on them. The rims are in good shape, have a little wear on them but nothing major. Best offer takes them + shipping costs.

I have 2 other things for sale, but cant ship them till i get the truck back (left them in console! whoops!), but they are a PSP tuned flip chip and a JDM tuned flip chip. Both are burnt for the exact same mods, FTVB, 4# lower, Accufab TB, CAI, Exhaust. Both haev race sides and are flashed for Computer code CXN1 (2001 L) but can be changed with a simple reburn. Either PM me or email me at [email protected] Pics can be sent, just need to take them! I have the slicks just waiting on the chips!

Anthony
11.81@117

IZBLOWN

I would like to get $350 for the slicks + shipping costs, dont know what shipping will cost on them, prob around 15-20 a tire and rim. Thanks!

Anthony

Originally posted by SlammedSVT
How much are the slicks?

IZBLOWN

Haha, thats the way it goes Larry! I have done that more than a few times! Still time to return them, they are still up for grabs!

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread