sleeper!!!

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
got a few nice runs off last night in my buddys sleeper which is a super charged buick park ave. running on 18-20 pounds of boost ,msd ignition and wires, intake,headers,3 inch cat back ,and a few other mods i cant think of right now....first we raced a stock GT which we pulled on by 2 car lengths. Next up we ran another regal which we just kept walking on...after that we raced a turbo charged civic and walked on that by a car length . Then some random guy in an altima called us out and we just blew his doors off. All in all it was a good time last night . Lots of nice cars came out . A few novas and stangs were trailored in and where racing for big money which is always fun to watch. :banana:

Last edited:

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
its always fun to pick on cars that think there fast with not so fast of a car :)

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
justin99 said:
thats alot of boost without having any internal work done.
Stock is 7 right? I had an 01 with 1 size smaller puller, CAI, Quaffie, exhaust and headers and I would click off 13.80's. I think I was at 10 to 11 with smaller pulley.

Good Kills, I loved my GTP, it was nice and comfortable, with good go to boot.

Last edited:

justin99

Established Member
the stock psi can very from 6-8. with a smaller pulley and supporting mods you see around 10. but my gtp was the same way around 13.8 with a pulley

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
justin99 said:
thats alot of boost without having any internal work done.

Yeah man, I call :bs:

Trust me, I have a supercharged Buick, the heat caused from an Eaton m90 pushing out 18-20psi would blow the motor out of the car with out an intercooler. Even with an intercooler the m90 makes to much heat to run that much boost efficiently.

Trust me, I would know..

Picture%201159936090%20%28Small%29.jpg

Last edited:

l3d0hna3d

Established Member
Win7ermute said:
I know man, but c'mon. . its a Buick for gawds sake. You want a sleeper get an SRT-8 and take all the badgery off it. . .
Whats wrong with a buick? :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread