Slammed Camaro

95!Vette!

Established Member
camaro5-wheels-580x.jpg

That sucks. :nonono:

Heres the story:
This is a real heart breaker. The guys and gals over at the Camaro5 forums are about as dedicated a group as you'll ever run into, and a number of the members have already picked up their hotly anticipated 2010 Chevrolet Camaros. One forum member received a rude awakening as his pride and joy 1LT Camaro was relieved of its 18-inch wheels and tires during the night. The criminals had the audacity to use the Camaro's jack, along with the jack of a Land Rover that was also relieved of its rollers, to commit this heinous crime.

Forum member Number 3 thinks he may have accidentally left the car unlocked, which is obviously a bad idea. For now, the Camaro is resting on three car jacks, and the hope is that the oil pan and exhaust were undamaged during the incident. Bummer. You can bet Number 3 will be scouring the Internet for anyone trying to hock a set of 18s on eBay Motors or Craigslist.

lmao this reminds me of last night...My buddies Whipple cobra got broke into they stole just bout everything he had even his N0s bottle, they even took his brand new KB sitting in his garage.He was out of town when all this happened he called me last night he estimated they stole over 15k in parts wow...Sucks but it happens sometimes jealous people out there.

bscarberry

Established Member
It's a conspiracy... Obama and Fritz Henderson are doing it to keep Government Motors afloat. My guess is this is the beginning of a rash of Camaro wheel thefts, cuz I mean come on guys, who's gonna buy them if they're not forced to.

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
lmao this reminds me of last night...My buddies Whipple cobra got broke into they stole just bout everything he had even his N0s bottle, they even took his brand new KB sitting in his garage.He was out of town when all this happened he called me last night he estimated they stole over 15k in parts wow...Sucks but it happens sometimes jealous people out there.

I hope those ******* stay up there in br.:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread