slammed 2003 cobra pics

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Holy crap! Stunning Cobra! Those photos are stunning, too. Where are you located? Pretty flat? Because that is so low. Looks good, though.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Thanks man! Located in Sacramento ca. We’re in the valley so it is pretty flat however I do scrape on ramps and speed bumps. My exhaust hangs so low especially with the long tubes
skynet, ha thats pretty good, first time i have seen that 1
Terminator 2 is the best movie of all time lol. That’s before I even got into cobras.
Looks great. I'd never get out of my driveway if my car was that low lol.
Deff have to go sideways on every ramp
Looks good. Definitely s sharp looking car.
The only thing I question is the rear tires and how they sit. Does the camber look off? Not trying to be a dick. Maybe it's the angle of the photos?
Camber is -2% all over including front wheels. I had to for the setup to fit or else it would rub. Honestly, camber completes the look but I get it’s not functional. Wasn’t going for 100% function.
I looked again after reading your post and they do look a little off.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
SOO SEXY!!
Appreciate it brotha!
Looks very clean, and the pictures are awesome. You must spin through 6th with the 2.8kb
Thanks man I’m trying to get better with the camera. I spin through 3rd. Tires aren’t bad but could be better for the straight line. Michelin ps2’s
Does look mean. And clean. Nice pics!
Appreciate it man!
Looks great! What side spoilers are you using?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Garage door trim very similar to ezlip on eBay.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Right, but they are all Reps of the original BBS LM wheel.

Car looks killer!
I’ve always thought that vsxx were its own design. They’re both mesh but they look completely diff to me. Plus it is work wheels and they’re not known for replicas.
The things I would do to your car...

Edit- I tried posting a link to the SNL Mercury Mistress commercial, but apparently the mobile app is smarter than I am.

Love your car, a few pics have made it in to desktop rotation.

Sent from my SM-G930T using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lol that’s awesome. I know what my next mod will be.
Looks great!
Appreciate the kind words!

Thanks everyone for your input!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Camber is -2% all over including front wheels. I had to for the setup to fit or else it would rub. Honestly, camber completes the look but I get it’s not functional. Wasn’t going for 100% function.
Definitely not knocking it at all. Beautiful car. Visually stunning in fact. Good job on it

Rare40th

Established Member
I'm with Zyborg in that I absolutely don't care for slammed cars but......good god almighty did you pull it off. I follow you on IG so it's always bada** seeing your posts of the snake. Any future plans for it or changes in wheels? Even tho its setup now is perfect

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
Definitely not knocking it at all. Beautiful car. Visually stunning in fact. Good job on it
I didn’t think you were. Was deff going more for aesthetics but the 2.8kb and stage 3 cams were just to hurt feelings lol.
I'm with Zyborg in that I absolutely don't care for slammed cars but......good god almighty did you pull it off. I follow you on IG so it's always bada** seeing your posts of the snake. Any future plans for it or changes in wheels? Even tho its setup now is perfect
Sweet man that’s what they said about the notch lol. I plan on buying new wheels soon if I can pull the trigger. I’m also planning on parting ways by next year because I have another type of car I’m eyeing on. You’ll see it on ig since I’m rarely on here lol. What’s your ig?

Last edited:

Rare40th

Established Member
Sweet man that’s what they said about the notch lol. I plan on buying new wheels soon if I can pull the trigger. I’m also planning on parting ways by next year because I have another type of car I’m eyeing on. You’ll see it on ig since I’m rarely on here lol. What’s your ig?[/QUOTE]

Lol I can see why but even your notch was just as killer. Nice man I look forward to the pics!

my Ig is bigpermswrx lol

Users who are viewing this thread