Sl65 Amg

2face

Established Member
this guy passed me on rt4 south going about 130+ the light ahead turns red as i roll to a stop i look over the V-12 BITURBO badge calling me out. the guy who looks to be 45-55years old looks over and gives a nod.light go's green and i bogged out of the shoot about 1800 rpms he jumps out half a car and seems like he is pulling away with ease,i hit second and ease it down till i feel traction and just floored it as i shoot up next to him he grabs the next gear and pulls ahead again now my rpms are about 6000 i hit 3rd gear and thats when i got a half a car one him before shifting to 4th and pulled a little more i think at that point the guy was like :shrug:WTF!!! we get the next red light and i cant help to be all smiles he rolls his window down and say's ''DAMN THAT THING IS LOUD":rockon:the light turns green and he took off.when i got home i looked that car up. big dollar's.KENNE BELL FTW!!!

Juruense

Banned
The Terminator was built specifically for the purpose of putting rich guys in their place. Glad you taught him to respect Mustangs...

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
Thats Rite!!! You Tell Em Richy Rich Basterds That We Dont Take Kindly To Their People Round Here. Cobra Power!!!!

J/k Nice Race!!

SlowSVT

Established Member
You beat his high $ hardware and all he could say was ''DAMN THAT THING IS LOUD" ?

You can bet that is one kill story he won't be talking about.

Good kill :beer:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The Terminator was built specifically for the purpose of putting rich guys in their place.

It was actually built to put Camaro owners in their place :shrug:

I was skeptical of the story until you said Kenne Bell. Nice kill, those things make about 730 lb-ft of torque. Oh, and he didn't grab the next gear, his auto trans did lol.

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
We Dont Take Kindly To Their People Round Here. Cobra Power!!!!
Nicely done!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congrats on the kill. Those AMGs are mean and you brought down one of the baddest. Some of the best races I've had have been against the blown 55s but never raced a bi-turbo coupe. Probably get my ass handed to me.

Users who are viewing this thread