Sl65 Amg Update!!!

2face

Established Member
First off let me start by saying (KB FTW:bowdown:) the tq #'s on the sl65amg is 738ftlb's if you look at the dynochart it is a slow climb to that number then it bleeds off just as quick and those are not RWHP.yeah i did'nt know that they had auto tran's must be built to handle all that power.the hp is 612bhp.still this car is heavy 4555lb's this is curb weight.(0-60) 4.2sec.and that is why when he passed me he was haulin a**,i did not try and mess with him i know''where i stand on the food chain''.ha ha also these car's are gov to 155mph.had i known at the time:shrug: My cobra weighs in at 3550lbs with no driver My cobra hits 575 rwtq at 2600 rpm's and stay's there till 6200rpm's with 373's with a truetrac locker with nitto 315 drag radials its no highway star.but off the line it will make you pucker.thanks everyone for readin:rockon:

JERK!

Banned
Ham sandwich beach pot ring name. Sheet screen clip...hahahhahaha. Floor tire wheel 1/4 .234 600rwhp Cobra. BMW mercedes tape paper styrofoam emergency. What what. Excuse chrome light and speaker chair.

Dude, what? Grammar please!

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
Ham sandwich beach pot ring name. Sheet screen clip...hahahhahaha. Floor tire wheel 1/4 .234 600rwhp Cobra. BMW mercedes tape paper styrofoam emergency. What what. Excuse chrome light and speaker chair.

your post makes more sense than the original one :D

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member

:lol: made my day.

04gtstang

Established Member

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

cobracide

Established Member

Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread