SL55 vs. Camaro SS

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
Not surprising to me since Camaro's were the greatest cars in the world. :D :D
that's why i am looking for the 2004 Camaro SS to buy. However, i can't find it anywhere:-D

JACSSVT

I was driving behind them during that race. Yeah, that's a chick driving that SS. It's pretty quick. The driver of the SL55 was a young kid driving his dad's car around. He was bragging in the parking lot about how fast the car was. He didn't come back after the race.:-D

Panhandle_ws6

Established Member
Originally posted by 01MustangGT
that's why i am looking for the 2004 Camaro SS to buy. However, i can't find it anywhere:-D

Just wait till the 05 vettes hit the floor.

:bowdown: LS2:bowdown:

Red Shift

2.6 + 4.6=GAWDAMN!!
Established Member
Originally posted by JACSSVT
I was driving behind them during that race. Yeah, that's a chick driving that SS. It's pretty quick. The driver of the SL55 was a young kid driving his dad's car around. He was bragging in the parking lot about how fast the car was. He didn't come back after the race.:-D

I wish I had a girl that liked racing. Nothing is perfect though. If it wasn't for vaginas, half of them would be a part of the food chain.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
Originally posted by Nuggets
I wish I had a girl that liked racing. Nothing is perfect though. If it wasn't for vaginas, half of them would be a part of the food chain.

Or, there would be a bounty on them like duckbill coyotes.

I agree with you though...guys spend the first 9 months of their life trying to get out of one and the rest of their life trying to get back in one.:lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread