SL 600 RennTech

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That's about right for a RENNtech SL600 - 525 RWHP, 4550 lbs race weight. The SL65s are somewhat quicker (6.0L engine and larger intercoolers, stronger tranny) and faster.

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
That makes sense, for some reason I kept thinking I was looking at a 65 like yours but it's not. Nice car either way and man can we say consistent, this guy could win all the break out races.

REPCobra10

Established Member
That SL600 is awesome! 11.40's @ 123 mph for a 4500lb car is nuts. If I had the money to buy a Mercedes, I would definitely get the SL65 AMG and had to RENNtech. They're are one of the most beautiful cars on the road in my opinion. Anyways, all, take it easy.

joegt38

Established Member
treynor said:
That's about right for a RENNtech SL600 - 525 RWHP, 4550 lbs race weight. The SL65s are somewhat quicker (6.0L engine and larger intercoolers, stronger tranny) and faster.
You've probably been asked 100x by now but how does your C6z feel compared to your SL65 when stock?

Hye

Established Member
friend of mine said he saw a mercedes sl65 renntech, I see plenty of "regular" sl 65's, but yet to see any renntech 65's, Might get my ass handed to me there :poke:

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
joegt38 said:
You've probably been asked 100x by now but how does your C6z feel compared to your SL65 when stock?

The SL pulls harder in the low end/midrange, the Z pulls harder on the top end. Overall they were quite comparable in straight-line speed. Other than that, of course, they're very different cars, and both are a blast to drive.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
I still laugh when I see treynor's nick on here. That picture he took of his daughter holding the paper in front of his cars, saying something about "My Daddy owns you." Haha.

Takes so long to download stuff like this on dial-up...

Users who are viewing this thread