Skyline 0 ..Cobra 2

SVT04

Established Member
Well on the way home tonight from work I pulled out alongside a grey Skyline as he was cruising along. He was lowered with the usual wheels etc as well as a roll cage and big exhaust. He was driving on the passenger side ...so imported car for sure :)

It sounded fast and when he saw me he slowed down and waited. I heard him drop down a gear, 2nd I presume so I dropped into 2nd myself. I was about 1/2 car back and let him hit it first. When I heard him get on it I did the same. Reeled him in and passed him by a car length going into 3rd. Then part way through 3rd had to back off for traffic. The lead was growing before we backed off. We went again from 1st gear and it was worse for him.He was gracious,as we rolled side by side afterwards he said he had a big turbo and was not properly tuned yet.

My Cobra is stock so far except the Magnaflow and K&N. :burnout:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
True, but what are the chances of him running into a true Skyline?

To the thread poster, did the car look like this:

2005.infiniti.g35.jpg

or this

100713%5B1%5D.jpg

or this

1411_2mg.jpg

or this

250px-R32_front.jpg.jpg

Mr.B

Banned
SVT04 said:
Well on the way home tonight from work I pulled out alongside a grey Skyline as he was cruising along. He was lowered with the usual wheels etc as well as a roll cage and big exhaust. He was driving on the passenger side ...so imported car for sure :)

It sounded fast and when he saw me he slowed down and waited. I heard him drop down a gear, 2nd I presume so I dropped into 2nd myself. I was about 1/2 car back and let him hit it first. When I heard him get on it I did the same. Reeled him in and passed him by a car length going into 3rd. Then part way through 3rd had to back off for traffic. The lead was growing before we backed off. We went again from 1st gear and it was worse for him.He was gracious,as we rolled side by side afterwards he said he had a big turbo and was not properly tuned yet.

sorry dude..........ain't NO ***kin way you took a skyline in your ride.........gotta call :bs:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
You're an idiot Mr.B. Just because he doesn't have a video of it doesn't mean it is impossible. Go cry somewhere else troll.

Mr.B

Banned
ford_racer said:
You're an idiot Mr.B. Just because he doesn't have a video of it doesn't mean it is impossible. Go cry somewhere else troll.

Go ***k yourself prick............I'm callin' BULLSHIT on this............and there ain't no ***kin' video cause this BULLSHIT didn't ***king happen. So shut your pie hole ******

Mr.B

Banned
ford_racer said:
Wow, looks like I hit a nerve. Go cry somewhere else you insecure asshole. No one wants you here.

kiss my asss you son of a bitch...........I'll call bullshit on whatever the **** I want. I don't call bullshit on everything..........I've commended some of the races...........but this one is a CROCK OF SHIT...........if you don't like my opinion, then turn off your computer and go drink a ****ing glass of drano.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Your an idiot. This isn't the first time a Cobra, stock or not, has taken a modded G35 or a Skyline. Quit your bitching and stop acting like a ****ing asshole every chance you get.

Besides, your just as much as a bullshitter as you claim everyone else to be. Post some pics of your Gixxer or your Ferrari or grab a tissue and quit your whiny ass bitching.

atlvalet

Established Member
Anger management, anyone?

Perhaps your parents should have loved you more. Spend your $ on a good therapist instead of mods.

Mr.B

Banned
ford_racer said:
Your an idiot. This isn't the first time a Cobra, stock or not, has taken a modded G35 or a Skyline. Quit your bitching and stop acting like a ****ing asshole every chance you get.

Besides, your just as much as a bullshitter as you claim everyone else to be. Post some pics of your Gixxer or your Ferrari or grab a tissue and quit your whiny ass bitching.

LOL............**** off you ******...........you were born in 1988??? Go to bed before your mommy catches you..............oh wait, she's on my ****.......nevermind
:)

Mr.B

Banned
atlvalet said:
Anger management, anyone?

Perhaps your parents should have loved you more. Spend your $ on a good therapist instead of mods.

I'm all about anger managment..........just have some frustrations today........I'll be back to my old self by tomorrow :)

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Wow what a ****ing asshole. Remember the goddamn conversation we had about my mom a couple months ago. Go **** yourself you inconsiderate ass****. I'm not the only one who thinks, or rather, knows you are a ****ing troll who does nothing but piss people off.

Mr.B

Banned
SVT04 said:

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs

Mr.B

Banned
ford_racer said:
Wow what a ****ing asshole. Remember the goddamn conversation we had about my mom a couple months ago. Go **** yourself you inconsiderate ass****. I'm not the only one who thinks, or rather, knows you are a ****ing troll who does nothing but piss people off.

****..........I was thinking that was Ford Racer200 :eek: ............sorry dude :nonono: ......my apoligies..........I'll shut the **** up now

Nvp1986

Established Member
I have seen a Skyline GTR in the US so yes they are indeed here. It was imported from Japan with the driver's seat on the right. He ran it down the local 1/8th mile strip. (I am in VA but the car had Florida plates......) Ran an 8.0 and 9x mph. It was indeed the real thing, possibly had a bigger turbo as the one on there looked huge (like a T4 atleast). Anyhow he ran it once, parked it and opened the hood and there were atleast 50 people standing around looking at it and taking pictures for the rest of the night.

Mr.B

Banned
Nvp1986 said:
I have seen a Skyline GTR in the US so yes they are indeed here. It was imported from Japan with the driver's seat on the right. He ran it down the local 1/8th mile strip. (I am in VA but the car had Florida plates......) Ran an 8.0 and 9x mph. It was indeed the real thing, possibly had a bigger turbo as the one on there looked huge (like a T4 atleast). Anyhow he ran it once, parked it and opened the hood and there were atleast 50 people standing around looking at it and taking pictures for the rest of the night.

Yeah thank you..............and there ain't now way SVT04's ***king Cobra outran a Skyline...............so clean up that pile of bullshit and sell it to a starving retard.

rsnyder

SVT
Established Member
You can buy all kinds of skylines here in the U.S that were imported! AND, there is plenty of footage that I've seen of Skylines getting beat. They're not that fast unless you put some good money into them,,,,,kind of like Supras. There is a company online that you can by them from (real imported Skylines).

Users who are viewing this thread