Skunk 2 puts a bounty on forum members that had negative opinions of their "high qual

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Guys I am a car guy through and through and a buddy of mine that I race with has a Integra Type R with a K swap (300 whp) and pointed this thread out to me. Its bvlowing up all over the web and the pwnage is insane agiant Skunk 2. The owner put a bounty out looking for these 2 forum members personal information because they had posted their opinions! Its downright crazy!!

[ame=http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99962]Skunk2 Bounty – Cash Reward - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum[/ame]

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
we don't care. what page does the "ownage" start? the first page was boring enough with out going through another probably 20 pages of "me too" "I agree" "LOL posted to (whatever idiot website the poster belongs to)", oooh look 232 viewers 12 members and 220 guests.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
I did enjoy the part where one of the guys in question starting taunting them. Lol. And the comment, "who the hell wants a merch. credit from Junk2". Lmfao.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
we don't care. what page does the "ownage" start? the first page was boring enough with out going through another probably 20 pages of "me too" "I agree" "LOL posted to (whatever idiot website the poster belongs to)", oooh look 232 viewers 12 members and 220 guests.

I read page one also. Couldn't bring myself to click on that little 2. :nonono:

1hot281

Established Member
EPIC self-ownage on Skunk2's part... way to alienate your customer base

I think the first post here sums it up but the other thread is full of lulz
[ame=http://k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99965]Hi Skunk2.com, my name is signalpuke - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum[/ame]

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Stupid thread, got past the 1st page and closed it. And whose to say that wasn't someone registering a name under them to cause shit...

OMG someone registered a username as Skunk2.com, MUST BE THEM!

1hot281

Established Member
And whose to say that wasn't someone registering a name under them to cause shit...

OMG someone registered a username as Skunk2.com, MUST BE THEM!

It was posted on their official website and forum, their official Facebook, and on several forums where they've already been a contributing member for a while.

Read just the first post on the link i put up. Explains most of it without the other 21 pages

oldmodman

Established Member
I have better stuff to do in my life than worry about what assholes do in theirs.

Unless they are chicks, incredibly hot, and don't know that their Facebook "nudes" page has been hacked.

Adiabatik

Banned
Ricers never cease to amaze. Whether it's on the street or over the internet, posing is just in their blood.

...and HOLY ****ING SHIT reading just a few pages on that piece of shit site made my head hurt. I'm pretty sure that a class of 1st graders could construct better sentences than those idiots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread