Skiier jumps off 245' cliff.

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
pj1.jpg

http://www.skipressworld.com/us/en/...oot_cliff_for_world_record.html?cat=Adventure

fawking crazy.

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
He just transfromed himself into a Bunker Buster Bomb. Transformers : More than meets the eye.

-Jeff

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Speaking of which, I think I went to school with that guy..The last time I saw him he was being an asshole, so I told him to go jump off of a cliff. Looks like I have a pretty strong influence on people...

Coiled03

Established Member
What possesses someone to want to do that? I mean....what....is this guy trying to impress a chick, or something? WTF?

5.4 speedster

Banned
tons of planning went into that jump. there are lots of factors to consider. he wasn't hurt at all and plans to set the record higher

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
with good snow and the proper landing area you can damn near go as big as you defy.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I thougth I said ''Drive the AMS Evo off a cliff'' :poke:

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Coiled03 said:
What possesses someone to want to do that? I mean....what....is this guy trying to impress a chick, or something? WTF?

nah man its a little more important than impressing a chick. Every year i board, i go bigger and bigger. Eventually like that guy, after 16 years, its not a matter of impressing someone, but a matter of how hard you can push yourself to the absolute limit.

WhiteStallionGT

Dude has balls of steel for sure.

I feel like such a pussy. I thought I almost broke my neck on a trampoline today and this dude is jumping off 245' cliffs.

grey03mach1

Speed Junkie
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Speaking of which, I think I went to school with that guy..The last time I saw him he was being an asshole, so I told him to go jump off of a cliff. Looks like I have a pretty strong influence on people...
:lol:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
some sic air thats for sure. did anyone see the one of the dude who jumped out of a helicopter with his now board on into the snow from a height of 120' feet

Users who are viewing this thread