Ski Dazzle?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
anyone go lately or this weekend? its been almost 20 years since ive gone. i cant recall exactly how it works or if they've changed it. with each adult entry you get the free lift ticket deal.

basically i plan to take 4 people to the show to get free lift tickets but only two of us will be using them. when they give you the voucher as you buy your ticket/walk in. do they put your name on it? or are they just generic? basically my wife and mother just give me their vouchers so my daughter and i can go redeem them for the free lift tickets. from what ive ready online, the resorts booth puts your name on the lift ticket which you have to show id to redeem at the resort.

im just wondering if they do the same when you get your voucher at the door to the show? if not, then we can take wife/mom's vouchers and use them at another resort. so my daughter and i each get 2 lift tickets.

oldmodman

Established Member
Over a decade since I got drug to one.
But the vouchers were just in the packet with your ticket at the ticket window before you got to the door. No name or anything else written on them.
But things might be different now that we are in "the computer age"

Users who are viewing this thread