Sitting in traffic, and notice this thing behind me..

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
bb318fc5.jpg

6c9b5537.jpg

Bada$$ car to say the least....seemed like a cool guy. I had to merge to the right and turn off, he tossed me a thumbs up. Surprised me...amazing looking car.

Lamborghini Murcielago I believe.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
That's nothing i've got like 15 of those things in my 5-story garage that is attached to my 120 billion dollar mansion/fortress with its own private DMV and Taco Bell on my own private island........................seriously tho badass ride

Taunto

Established Member
ya the lambo's are very nice. it does suck that you couldnt run him... would of been nice to see how well u keep up.. oh well maybe there will be another day

Flash2211

Established Member
People in KY must have fallen into $$$. Just last week saw a gorgeous Ferrari here in E-Town (brand spanking new '09)...with a young 'kid' behind the wheel...traffic was thick....

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
That's nothing i've got like 15 of those things in my 5-story garage that is attached to my 120 billion dollar mansion/fortress with its own private DMV and Taco Bell on my own private island........................seriously tho badass ride

You have all that shit and you chose a Taco Bell? :bash:

Sweet ride fo' sho'.:beer:

tribalightning

2 MUCH TRQ
Established Member
Yea that car is extremely sweet! :bowdown: quick story: i work at a tire shop in town and a Lambo Murcialago came in to get some air in his tires...i go to air them and the rims look like a 200 lb saint bernard was using them as a chew toy, they are road rashed like a mother and the guy looks as though he could care less about the ride...guess things arent as important when you got dough like that....o and the guy has 2 bentleys as well, winter beaters for him and his wife...:bash::bash::bash:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Yea that car is extremely sweet! :bowdown: quick story: i work at a tire shop in town and a Lambo Murcialago came in to get some air in his tires...i go to air them and the rims look like a 200 lb saint bernard was using them as a chew toy, they are road rashed like a mother and the guy looks as though he could care less about the ride...guess things arent as important when you got dough like that....o and the guy has 2 bentleys as well, winter beaters for him and his wife...:bash::bash::bash:

Yeah that was me thanks again for filling my tires :D

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Sweet! Very weird that you saw one today too. When I was leaving the doctor's office today I could hear a nasty, mean sounding car going through the parking garage, then I got a glimpse of it. Orange Murcielago.

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
l_af788d171a3a446eb49edc66077e4b70.jpg

The Lambo's must be out in full force. I went to pick up an order from Hillman Fasteners a week ago and this beauty was sitting out in the parking lot.

Users who are viewing this thread