Site is for ????

The Wraith

Established Member
What and why do we use this site? Reason i ask is ever since the major pissoff contest i mean the joking of the superchargers i have been checking in over here to see whats new and hardly anything is going on here so which raises the question asked .oh well just curious.

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Basically to allow those that are banned fromm MM.net to have somewhere to go or to have said pissing matches that aren't allow to go on at MM.net. Otherwise just another tool/site at our disposal.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
STLR FN said:
Basically to allow those that are banned fromm MM.net to have somewhere to go or to have said pissing matches that aren't allow to go on at MM.net. Otherwise just another tool/site at our disposal.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I can't speak for Marauder guys, but from a CSVT / SHO perspective, its an outlet for guys that are interested in that model or for guys, like hwo said, don't have an internet home anymore..

DJP

Established Member
STLR FN said:

Not to get all picky and shit, but it's really the Marauder FORUM on the SVT site where the REAL pissing contests go on. It's our way of rivaling SVT SMACKDOWN. 99% of us Marauder fans who post here are responsible for diminishing the intended purpose of this FORUM, of which 98.9% are current MM.NET members. Oh well, built up steam has to blow up someplace.

DJP

Established Member
STLR FN said:

Not to get all picky and shit, but it's really the Marauder FORUM on the SVT site where the REAL pissing contests go on. It's our way of rivaling SVT SMACKDOWN. 99% of us Marauder fans who post here are responsible for diminishing the intended purpose of this FORUM, of which 98.9% are current MM.NET members. Oh well, built up steam has to blow off someplace.

bigslim

Established Member
I come here because I can post while I sit at my computer with no pants on. I would never do that at the other site because of the respect I have for that site. :bs:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Well i look at it differently. It gets the word out on these vehicle as we all know that any old V6 accord can backhand a MM quite easilly. You don't know how many people think thats the absolute truth. :bash:

The way I see it the more forums out there the more the word well spread and the truth well be known. I think thats the reason people put down the Rauder as there is not that many made and most people think any car mag. is gospel :nonono: :nonono:

Last edited:

Black Cat

2003 Marauder
Established Member
I came over here to b!tch about "D.R." (MM.net's god) because you will not find any bad post about him over there and the consumer should be warned.

DEFYANT

Adm!nistrate This.....
Established Member
:pop:

I was here before I was there.

This forum was a place to escape the censors at MM.net. But sometime censoring is necessary.

Has anyone noticed the feedback ratings on MM.net? if you have a LEGIT issue, you can post your issue in the rating. Sorta like eBay.

rich_long

O's Fan Rich
Established Member
Black Cat said:
I came over here to b!tch about "D.R." (MM.net's god) because you will not find any bad post about him over there and the consumer should be warned.
Warned about what?
I'm gonna buy his air to air set up more than likely...

DJP

Established Member
Just a little friendly advice. If you pay by credit card and have a problem down the line, don't bitch about it publically. You may find coincidental, fraudulent charges for computer equipment made to that paticular card coming from the great state of FLA. Happenend to me.

Users who are viewing this thread