*Single Turbo 04 Silver Cobra Coupe FS*

Cobrastruk04

Hey Guys! I'm selling my T67 04 Silver Cobra Coupe. I need money because I am going off to school in San Diego next year and i need the money for rent and other stuff to fill in my house. I'm not trying to get every penny forthe car i kno thats not possible. The car has about 15K invested into it with all the parts and labor on the car. I really don't want to get rid of her but I need stuff for school yea sucks but education comes first!
Both the turbo kit and engine rebuild were done by perfessionals, Lary's Automotive and Alteredspeed
The car has about 16.5K miles on it.
mods:
Hellion T67 turbo kit (includes alot of stuff)
CP Pistons
Bassani Catback
Triax shifter
Liberty 26 spline imput
Spec Stage 3 Clutch
Spec stage 3+ Alminum and steel flywheel
60lb injectors
C2 gauges
Bullitt Rims
All new tires
BFG 315 DR (put on about 2K ago)
Custom Tune by John M. @ Alteredspeed
I'm trying to set the price and a resonable level and I think that $33,000 with everything done is a good deal. I don't want anyon trying to low ball me in the high 20's so if you are planning on PMing me about high 20's i won't even answer. Car is in great condition PM me if you are seriously interested.

This car is a beast and i hope it goes to someone that really wants a fast car.

Last edited by a moderator:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Sounds like a nice car....

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but if you guys have turbos on the cars and they won't pass visual inspection, how do you have them registered? Is it strictly registered out of state? Good luck with the sale.... :beer:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
actually.....if the car is less than 3 years old, i am pretty sure that you dont need to smog it to sell it...

lebda

Established Member
Actually you do have to smog it when you sell it. And you have to smog it every 2 years. So even if you register it before mods, you will have to smog it again soon. I hate California. I don't know what guys do about that, but sometimes it pays to know people.

jdk

No fun til someone dies
Established Member
Sorry to hear you're selling!

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
lebda said:
Actually you do have to smog it when you sell it. And you have to smog it every 2 years. So even if you register it before mods, you will have to smog it again soon. I hate California. I don't know what guys do about that, but sometimes it pays to know people.

That's probably about the only good thing about living in Indiana. Bump for you, good luck.

Blownsob

Blown Member
Established Member
I can see that the car made 440hp at the wheels at 9psi but what are the highest numbers it has made... What i'm really asking is what have you turned the boost up to?

Cobrastruk04

Roush Boy said:
I can see that the car made 440hp at the wheels at 9psi but what are the highest numbers it has made... What i'm really asking is what have you turned the boost up to?
I havent turned up the boost on the car yet. Since it had the tubo its been at 9psi the reason for this is because of the breakin of everything on the car and i also never got a chance to reture the car because i was very busy with school and because i didnt have the money to reture the car. But yea the car can easily put down 650RWHP on a mustang dyno.
Car is still for sale so if you want a Turbo Cobra all done PM.

Devon

Last edited by a moderator:

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
didnt need to smog mine when i got it and the 03 04 models are every 4 yrs for smog. had a 03 mach brand new and now the 04 cobra and its 4 yrs

Users who are viewing this thread