Single tip GT500 axle back $225 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
I have a set for GT500 axle backs that been rattled canned with high temp black matte. The tips were left polished but I was going for a stealthy appearance. The tops were left undone since they cannot be seen under the car. They were on the car for about 10k miles before I swapped them out for Kooks. The mufflers do not have dents or any damage beyond typical wear. Clamps are NOT included as I have them on my current setup. These are great for a noticeable bump in volume but certainly tamer than most aftermarket selections. I am asking $225 shipped in the Continental US or $200 pick up in the Charlotte, NC area. I would hold them for anyone coming through on their way to Mustang Week if a deposit was agreed upon.

I will use UPS ground shipping to any address in the Continental US. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship the same day that the funds hit my account from Paypal. I have all positive feedback on here as well as my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org under the same username. Thanks for looking.

CAM00032_zps1e186dc5.gif

CAM00034_zps42ab71d6.gif

Users who are viewing this thread