Single for the Holidays

Single for the Holidays???

• Of course I'm single, it's a holiday right?

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Waahhh! I got dumped, so yes I'm single.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Yup!!! Got rid of that problem. Woohoo!

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Umm, not yet, but the night before the christmas party . . . ha ha I will be!

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Eh, Ok so I'm gonna bitch and complain. I'm single this year for the holidays . . . again! lol I'm kinda used to it by now. I don't mind not having a guy for christmas, but having a date for my b-day would be nice . . . on December 22nd. Guess that's not gonna happen, lol. Ok so here's the question: Who's single? Who just got dumped? Who dumped someone else? and Who's gonna dump the s/o to avoid the presents and family time? :lol:

TrophyCar

Established Member
ooopps, for got to put a choice for those happily coupled peeps here, but . . . who wants to hear from you guys anyway??? lol J/K.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
None of the above for me, got the gf and we are going to survive yet another hectic holiday season. This time I hope to have a little more holiday sex b/c lets face it, holiday sex is the BOMB!!! :thumbsup: :D

TrophyCar

Established Member
Damn you people who find "the one." Write a book and maybe I'll figure out what I'm doing so terribly wrong! lol

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
None of the above for me, got the gf and we are going to survive yet another hectic holiday season. This time I hope to have a little more holiday sex b/c lets face it, holiday sex is the BOMB!!! :thumbsup: :D

Damn . . . :??: Sex? holiday sex? What is that like?? LOL

TrophyCar

Established Member
Always looking for the possibility, but I don't think I'll ever get married. Like college isn't for some people; marriage isn't for me.

Sex? What is this thing called "sex" you speak of?? I seem to remember something of it a long time ago, but haven't heard much about it lately...:cryying: :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Just yesterday I was hit up to WORK on Christmas Day at the network operations center that runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.....:rollseyes

Like that's gonna happen.....

The other choice is "traveling with the landlady" who is going to go visit her parents over Christmas.....is she feeling sorry for her "stray cat" boarder/buddy, or is something strange going on here...?:uh oh:
She is one step away from giving her boyfriend of two years the boot. Now, I'm not interested in her, and definitely ain't willing to complicate something like this...don't need the headache.

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Damn . . . :??: Sex? holiday sex? What is that like?? LOL

That's when you walk down the stairs with nothing on but a few stragetically placed bows. :)

TrophyCar

Established Member
Hmm, ya know I actually was gonna surprise someone with that . . . I have a red trenchcoat. Was gonna put some bows on me, that coat, and a pair of heels. Only problem is . . . DAMMIT, nobody to surprise!

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Originally posted by ssssnake
That's when you walk down the stairs with nothing on but a few stragetically placed bows. :)

THOSE kinds of presents are cool...where can I find one of THOSE...:bowdown: :bowdown:

<...searching for credit card...>:lol1:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
One less gift to buy :thumbsup:

Just gotta find the one to kiss on new years. You know, gotta keep the streak alive!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Are you trying to get my single self depressed? Wanna be single together? ;-) I'll take you out for your b-day!

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Damn you people who find "the one." Write a book and maybe I'll figure out what I'm doing so terribly wrong! lol

Here's JUST the book you were looking for....and a whole bunch of other stuff.

...but be careful what you wish for.

Last time I knew, even poor old Barb the Relationship Expert was divorced when her fabulous relationship she crowed so much about in her books decide to go South for the Winter....:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

http://www.real-book.com/10758_barbaradeangelis.html

Last edited:

TrophyCar

Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Are you trying to get my single self depressed? Wanna be single together? ;-) I'll take you out for your b-day!

If I could get to Queens, I'd love to have a date for my b-day. Damn I thought we had some nice NC/SC members here! lol

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
If I could get to Queens, I'd love to have a date for my b-day. Damn I thought we had some nice NC/SC members here! lol

I am surprised none of our leghumpers have chimed in yet, we have a girl wanting a date and nobody is taking her up on her offer....weird!:rolling:

cydewaze

the bat!!!
Established Member
Hmmm, Trophy was 3 when I graduated from High School. :p

I Don't think she'd be interested in dating me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread