single fogger on coyote? is a plate better?

Tommy Gavagnini

THE SAVAGE BARBARIAN
Established Member
Just wondering. I really like the plate systems but I want to be covert and hide the fogger. Is there any real advantage to running a plate? Also I want to run this with a window switch triggered by an N2MB WOT box. Anyone tried this? It has no lift shift and 2 step as well. The N2MB unit actually powers the solenoids directly! Does anyone out there have any parts I need for sale?!

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
A plate system is going to have a little better distribution then a single fogger system.

I've never used the nitrous settings on a N2MB system though so I dont have any input on that.

NitrousExpress

Established Member
I don't have any personal experience with the N2MB. I know a couple of guys on here are probably using it. As long as you have a window switch to limit the nitrous so that you aren't spraying on the 2 step or rev limiter you will be fine. As far as performance, I have had both a nozzle and a plate on my car and the performance was virtually the same between either one.

Let me know if you have any other tech questions!

Thanks,
Garrett

Sizeth3

Established Member
Several of the plate systems I have seen are pretty covert, as IIRC the factory engine cover hides most of the system.

Here is the Nitrous Outlet kit:

IMG_2821.jpg

Thread:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-2011-5-0-Coyote-Nitrous-Plate-System-Install

Users who are viewing this thread