Since We Are Mostly SoCal Guys: USC Or UCLA?

Since We Are Mostly SoCal Guys: USC Or UCLA?

• USC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • UCLA

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Bedtime story for Maoun

Why was Baldsnake expelled twice from USC?

1958. Missed finals altogether. On the way to Alta Utah for a short ski trip with 2 fraternity brothers we stopped in Vegas and won on craps ....bigtime. I was only 18, looked 15 and loaded with false ID. We stayed two weeks with our new found fortune. Whoops! Went to work at North American Aviation as a classified mail carrier. A glorified mail room boy with clearance to have a breifcase hand cuffed to my wrist and I met an Airforce jet on the tarmack at LAX everyday, climbed up a ladder and the pilot would unlock the cuff with his key and take the briefcase after giving me a halfass salute. At 18....that was cool! That was pre Viet Nam and I have no idea what I was giving him.

Year later re-applied to USC with lots of alumni pull and got in on probation. Helped form the SCaffold off campus humor magazine. Sort of like the Harvard Lampoon but better. We attacked the school administration and every other campus establishment. Popular with the student body...not so popular with the Dean of Men. Chit! Bye bye USC......hello UCLA night school (8 years), marriage to the girl next door (true), kid immediatly and have been of all crazy things....a USC fan ever since. Go figure?

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
BaldSnake,
Proof that you have always been a trouble-maker... No longer just a suspicion.

Somehow I'd bet that most of the folks posting in this forum have been in a leetle trouble from time to time. :eek:
JW

Users who are viewing this thread