Simply AMAZING !!!!

BULL

Established Member
Well I'm finally getting my pulley and chip {tired on waiting for the diablo} into my snake, expecting close to 460rwhp, all for the grand total of $800.00

{Exhaust, cai, chip and pulley.}

Then im off to race my buddy's bmw z8 {a steak dinner hangs in the balance}.

He seem so confident he will walk me from 40MPH ROLL that I have been doing some investigating on any mods he could have done.

here's what i have come up with........http://www.bmwz8.us/html/chat_frame.htm

Can you f%Y$ amagine this shit, simply AMAZING !!!

I

Last edited:

BULL

Established Member
sorry the link wont take you directly there, just click on upgrades and then dian's 460bhp mod and set the timer back to the beginning. It will blow you away the price these folks pay for an additional 60bhp

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
OMG.....

direct link~~~~>http://www.bmwz8.us/vbb/showthread.php?threadid=80

"- Oversized Throttle Bodies and Velocity Stacks. Cost: $4999. Labor: app. 6 hours. "

2TB's@$2500 each .... damn.... I'm maken parts for the wrong car!:dw:

and whats up with the 6 fricken hour install time.....

Last edited:

BULL

Established Member
lmaooooooo, $24,000 and he got the car back with over 140 miles of "road testing" on it, and these fools are lining up for the mods.....that just isnt right....lol

dougwg

Established Member
BTW:IF he has 460hp.... and you have 460hp.... weight of the cars will still play an importent role in the outcome of the race........

Warp03Cobra

Community Racers
Established Member
Doug,

You may be making less profit off us than you would be making off the Beemers and Benzs...

but we are far more appreciative than those auchtung drivers !!!
:burn:

btw, your tb and plenum are tops on my list of wishes for improved throttle response.

I'd still rather buy my cobra for 1/3rd the price of the z8, then I'd take (Oh I already have) the savings and improve my Cobra to the point where the twisties or the drags are no big deal (and I'd also do the brakes, cuz that is the 2nd biggest part of road coursin)...:beer: then I'd snack on some z8 for a mid afternoon course of schniztel...

BULL

Established Member
Originally posted by dougwg
BTW:IF he has 460hp.... and you have 460hp.... weight of the cars will still play an importent role in the outcome of the race........

I doubt he would even consider these mods, sinse he feels that im driving just a ford anyways. :) and his beamer is God's creation to automobiles.......lol

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by BULL
I doubt he would even consider these mods, sinse he feels that im driving just a ford anyways. :) and his beamer is God's creation to automobiles.......lol

in that case, make sure Drinks are included in the wager!!:beer: :beer: :beer:

Warp03Cobra,

I know what your sayen..... but my god....2TB's@$2500 each:eek:

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
So you spend $21,700 for 50 to 70 more horsepower. There is a jack ass born every minute. What will be even more funny is the idiot that does all that and the 03 cobra that hands it it's ass with maybe a forth of the cost in modding. Silly BMW's.

BOOOOST

Established Member
So is your buddy one of those guys on that board? Most of those guys were from CA.

Anyhoo, just race him. You shouldn't have any problems beating him, so long as you shift right (know how to powershift worth a damn?), and shift as close to 6500 as possible (you should practice driving with all your newfound power before you race him).

PLEASE take a passenger with you so you can video tape it, otherwise this whole post would suck :( Make sure he has a passegner too, so it will equal out the weight difference.

BTW, his car only weighs 3495 #'s, compared to your 3665.

jonas

Established Member
Z8's are fugly ;-p
Id rather have a viper for the price
even a z06 vette and loose the price diff

Brad

Banned
Dont know much about z8's, but before my chip and pulley I took one hard. Every other car in my town is a z8, I think they are cool, but they dont seem like they were make for strait line performance, so no worries. If you don't miss any gears youll own him:-D

coleman

Established Member
dougwg, no one said you can't r@pe some BMW owners to make more cash. but please don't stop making goodies for all of us :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread