Simple Question

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
Did the 94-95 Cobras have Cobra on the back bumper? :shrug: I've been told did and didn't.. So please help a fellow out... Im new to here so work wit me lol :rollseyes

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Not sure but I remember they did not have the raised hood that came on the 96-98 Cobras.

SVTContique

hahaha???? we cant all drive mustangs. I dont have the money for a Cobra, So i bought what i wanted that was nice and practical

jam2u

Established Member
94-95 cobras have a cobra front bumper and the V6/GT Hood, the special spoiler, and the V6 rear bumper. A true 94-95 cobra clone would have these accessories, with the white gauges, a 5-speed, cobra brakes, cobra wheels, and a cobra intake bolted to a 5.0 motor.

Anything else??

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
TropicTour said:
hahaha???? we cant all drive mustangs. I dont have the money for a Cobra, So i bought what i wanted that was nice and practical

Not everyone (including me) has the money for a Cobra or Saleen so a clone is the next best thing.

Last edited:

blownco

BLOWN 95 COBRA
Established Member
jam2u said:
94-95 cobras have a cobra front bumper and the V6/GT Hood, the special spoiler, and the V6 rear bumper. A true 94-95 cobra clone would have these accessories, with the white gauges, a 5-speed, cobra brakes, cobra wheels, and a cobra intake bolted to a 5.0 motor.

Anything else??

Thats what mine has

ewg302

Established Member
Also remember the trunk lid will not have a third brake light.....It will ge in the cobra rear wing.....

Ford302Redneck

Purfectly Insane
Established Member
My bad but this is one the most viewed forums and I decided to put it on here.. and I didnt know exactly what I was doing at the time but thanks

r6bullet

Established Member
Ford302Redneck said:
My bad but this is one the most viewed forums and I decided to put it on here.. and I didnt know exactly what I was doing at the time but thanks

You seem like a cool guy, don't worry about it bro. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread